The fully automatic fonctions

newtss

4..MATTER WOULD BE THAT INVISIBLE EMPTY LOOSE THING THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DIRECTLY SEEN OR TOUCH BUT MAKES UP EVERY SINGLE THING YOU HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH IN THE UNIVERSE.<BR><BR><BR>Biological matter immitates many of the fonctions exibited by the universe so far.It grows(expansion), it eats,(combustion)<BR>at puberty we are fully opperational and can generate more biological matter (BUT at WILL).

<BR>the vascular pump, the liver , the kidneys the lounghs all very advanced components witch we have no direct access to I call these the fully automatic fonctions.The fully automatic fonctions of biological matter act a lot like solid matter.It just does... you cant beat your heart or digest your food faster just by thinking of it, you cant just sleep you must fall in to sleep.By thinking we must understand that compared to the fully automatic components,the free thinking fonction we NOW POSESS are at best primitive, when compared to the advanced state of fonction evolution as brought to internal life substaining components I LIKE TO CALL THE FULLY AUTOMATIC FONCTIONS

i am very happy that i was freed of that responsibility.A wonderful gift from nature.The most rescent hardware<BR>in the known universe .And it keeps good energy for its size dont you think??. a dog lives 10 years, an elephant 80 is it because i sweat that i live to see 100 its the rolex of energy.If cold temperature brings upon the hypothermic reaction(a semi automatic fonction)Notice <BR>the blood is rushing to protect your organs .choosing vitals over cognition

If i look at fonctionality in living speecies,the best model would be a fully automatic self regenerating cellullar organism.A BACTERIA was PERFECT!! WHY EVOLUTION???Adapting?? COGNITION??Why a vertabree seems like a lot of trouble to me. has prooved a great burdon for it is victime to errors and misinformation.We are the first to have this very advanced prototype that will have upgrades for millions of years to come.Untill every things is logic and nothing is funny.So lets laugh while we are still stupid enough <BR><BR><BR>

Edited by newtss