The Citizen Science Quarterly

kingjacob

Hello everyone,

My name is Jacob Shiach and I am organizing a magazine for the amateur science community.

It's called The Citizen Science Quarterly. And the first issue is planned to be printed in the First Quarter of 2011.

Is anyone here working on something they think others would like to read or learn about?

Or interested in putting something together specifically for the magazine?

Edited by kingjacob

I see you have a degree in Bioinformatics/Mathematics. Are you looking for mathematics articles also? I am tempted to try to write some "popular mathematics", though I am not sure what to write about.

I see you have a degree in Bioinformatics/Mathematics. Are you looking for mathematics articles also? I am tempted to try to write some "popular mathematics", though I am not sure what to write about.

Oddly enough I hadnt thought to include math. But I don't see why I shouldn't, it is the foundation of all science, after all. I'm not sure what you'd write about though, so I really look forward to what come up with.

• 3 weeks later...