Quantum Foam and velcro

answers needed

I know this probably seems a weird comparison and I am new to the subject of Quantum Foam having only read about it in a book called the elegant universe. But I couldn't help it I was instantly reminded of velcro. So I began to think would it be possible at some point in time to make the counter part the other velcro side that could bind to this quantum foam and pull something along. Since quantum foam is every where we could use this effect to pull a load along any route!

I apologise if this idea isn't very clear i am new to this having only posted once before on here. I look forward to any info or comments people have I am not looking to go into the maths of if this will or wont work just a general discussion about the possibility of if it could. thanks

post-16664-089586800 1282772066_thumb.jpg

post-16664-012993100 1282772076_thumb.jpg

I know this probably seems a weird comparison and I am new to the subject of Quantum Foam having only read about it in a book called the elegant universe. But I couldn't help it I was instantly reminded of velcro. So I began to think would it be possible at some point in time to make the counter part the other velcro side that could bind to this quantum foam and pull something along. Since quantum foam is every where we could use this effect to pull a load along any route!

I apologise if this idea isn't very clear i am new to this having only posted once before on here. I look forward to any info or comments people have I am not looking to go into the maths of if this will or wont work just a general discussion about the possibility of if it could. thanks

This is not possible as it would cancel itself out as soon as it got close to each other , your ideas are bold but stick to the basic laws and they soon fall apart.