What branch of psychology is this related to?

I was watching a lecture on iTunes University and would like to know what field or "branch" in psychology is this? I typed it into Google and got no farther results. These lectures REALLY intrigued me and I would love more on this matter.

*You will need to have iTunes for this to work*

http://deimos3.apple...493.03684307152

Sorry like I said I could not find them online anywhere else. It is a lecture series from the Open University about space, time and consciousness. Like I said I was fascinated by these video lectures! (all are free). What field of psychology would this be? Any good material (books, videos) I should read?

This is my first post and I am glad I found this board I have a feeling it will be my new addiction. :D

Edited by Caprican12

This isn't closely related to any current branch of psychology. Psychology is the study of human beings' minds, thoughts, personalities, emotions, and behaviors as they relate to very... er... terrestrial affairs. This stuff is really cosmology/metaphysics/philosophy of mind. And speculative cosmology/metaphysics/philosophy of mind, at that. You're much better served by a solid grounding in the largely agreed-upon science related to those topics. Once your understanding of that is laid down, go have fun with the, uhh... less conventional viewpoints, like those of Russell Stannard.

Thanks,

DJ