Unwanted Sexual Attention...Online Survey -Participants Required!

I am an MSc Forensic Psychology student and I am conducting a study to fulfil the requirements of my degree. This involves completing a 15 minute survey, in which you would be asked questions about your experiences and perceptions of unwanted sexual attention, as well as a number of questions about your alcohol use. It is completely ANONYMOUS. If you are over the age of 18 and interested in participating please follow the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VWNG57F ...You will be provided with more information about the study, including example questions, before coming to any decision. You would be under no obligation to take part and may withdraw at any stage. Your participation would be completely anonymous. Link to survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VWNG57F

• 3 weeks later...

Good survey, although, not knowing the sexual orientation of either party, plus not knowing if they are attractive or repugnant individuals made judgement difficult.

i.e. If Jane were a smoking hot, intelligent brunette, dancer/gymnast with neck-down-alopecia; my reponses to her would be different than if she were a rancid, sour-faced moron whom crawled from the ugly swamp - on fire - then beaten back in with a shovel.

Maybe the unknowns are integral to the survey, but not knowing the orientation of the individulas means one can't decide on their behalf as to their feelings. A lesbien frind of mind once hit a guy for pinching here arse... heterosexual male friend of mine would freak out if another guy was eyeing him up. I had to respond to the questions with what I would do in the situations given.