black holes or black solid?

oresti

I think black hole isn't hole it is solid,very dense round sphere ,because the more dense it is more gravity it has,so the light can't escape or reflect from the surface

May be the nomenclature "black hole" is unfortunate. What one is really thinking of is an event horizon. That is some region of space-time for which no information can escape. You can of course enter such a region.

Have a look at the wikepedia entry on black holes.

I think black hole isn't hole it is solid,very dense round sphere ,because the more dense it is more gravity it has,so the light can't escape or reflect from the surface

Think of what would happen if the center is so very dense that the light can't escape from an object above it?

Deformation of spscetime makes it like whirlpool (hole) . That's how paralel universes might be connected.If it isn't a hole than paralel universes don't exist. the mater enter such a region don't disappear it becomes part of it and adds little bit more gravity in that black hole

That's how paralel universes might be connected.If it isn't a hole than paralel universes don't exist.

There can exist parallel Universes without Black Holes somehow connecting them and there could be Wormholes between different points inside the Universe without other parallel Universes existing.

the mater enter such a region don't disappear it becomes part of it and adds little bit more gravity in that black hole

Yes, mass/energy that goes beyond the Event Horizon adds to its gravity, it doesn't disappear.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you'll be intersted to know that this idea isn't really new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravastar

The major problem with this theory is that becasue of the thermodynamic structure of these gravastars, they seem to lose their structure under rotations and boosts.