Universe Is Illusion, Virtual Reality ??

Guest prash555_in

Guest prash555_in

Hi...

My name is Prashant Sawant, residing at Mumbai(bombay) India. From my childhood i dont belive in god.

I think that god does not exist. But now many people are telling me about god, so i am getting confused.

I started thinging about it and i found two theories about god and world. These are --

1. If god does exist then it may be possible that the world is also a "Virtual Reality" created by god.

God is a basic intellegence who have designed the world. We know about a VR as seen in movies.

So this world what we know is a "Controlled Self Hypnotism" kind of thing for a god. He is doing this to get

a pleasure, enjoyment, fun. A dream like Fantasization.

Means, there is no fix/absolute existence for objects. Whatever we see is just a "illusion".

Objects/things exist where they relate and to the extent they relate. Means Existance depends

uppon Relativity. Sun,moon and all the stars we see, but they dont exist as we see them. But moon was

existed for the people who landed on it, that time. Same case with the whole universe.

This also means that Science and Scientific laws are not fix/absolute, they are (God)made.

Actually for god only earth and human life is important because it is producing enjoyment for him.

The rest of universe is just a "Skin" kind of thing, may be a "Packing". This is needed for us humans

to make belive in this world. A proper reasoning for the atmosphere. Means world/universe is only earth.

And earth is a center of the world/universe. By earth i mean humans and human life.

2. Second theory is that the world is the same as we see it. The entire universe is a spontenious

growth of objects, un-controlled, as per science. And there is no god. This is what i belive.

Viewers suggestions expected.

Regards,

PRASH -- prash555_in@hotmail.com

http://www.chessvariants.com/large.dir/super-chess.html

I think there are more possible views then just these two. Why does the universe have to be some kind of virtual reality for there to be a God. Also, I'm not sure I would describe the universe as spontaneous. I think there are causes for all effects even if we don't know them all, but whether there is a God behind them is up to each individual to decide.

yes i think that everything works every way, in a sense,

maybe God is fake, and all is real, coincidence!

maybe God is real, and we are in a virtual world

maybe God is real, and we are in a world full of purpose, and free will

maybe God is real, and we have no free will

maybe God is real, and He has nothing to do with us, and everything is coincidence

maybe God WAS real, and died, or sumin, gave up with Earth!

maybe God is a person, like you or me, just a bit more powerful, and when they die, someone else with the power is born, or no one else like it is born, thus God died!

WHO KNOWS? for sure? no-one....

it all depends on beliefs! and you cant use science to answer the questions, as the two dont really mix! although there is no scientific proof of God, the world has been brought up with religion, so who knows!