How can I make HCl or H2SO4?

ercdndrs

I'd like to make some hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid for an experiment, but unfortonately many of the methods I've read so far either use materials which I don't have access to, or are questionable as to whether or not they will work.

I've put together a list of chemicals I DO have access to (not including regular household chemicals, like NaHCO3 and NaCl).

-Ammonium Chloride (NH4Cl)

-Sodium Bisulphate (NaHSO4)

-Calcium Hydroxide (Ca(OH)2)

-Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)

-Calcium Chloride (CaCl2)

-Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (C3Cl2N3NaO3)

-Ammonium Iron (III) Sulphate 12 Hydrate (NH4Fe(SO4)2)

I also have a graphite rod that could be used as a fairly unreactive electrode.

Finally, before people come at me with "You can buy those acids at the hardware store" etc, I've checked and no, I can't. Maybe it's because I live in Canada, or that my town has a population of 4000...:doh:

Anyways, any (helpful) answer would be greatly appreciated. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I've had some ideas and some of them I've seen on this site; I've written the reaction equations:

NaCl + NaHSO4 + Heat -> HCl + Na2SO4

2 CaCl2 + 2 NaHSO4 -> 2 CaSO4 + 2 NaCl + H2 + Cl2

I've tried the second method by mixing the two salts in room temperature water, there were very small bubbles (hydrogen?) but no chlorine smell, and a white powder that wouldn't dissolve (CaSO4?). Although there was no Cl2 produced is it possible that the chlorine was simply dissolved in the water?

Edited by ercdndrs
Additional info