Need help with a flowchart

Marconis

For a lab we did on Tuesday, we are required to do a flowchart (in order to assist us in part two of the lab this week). I emailed my lab TA my flowchart, and she told me I had the right idea but should start out with OH- so that I can have all filled up ppt (precipitate) and spn (supernatant) throughout. For some reason, I am having trouble on linking them together. The OH through H+ experiments are all a sequence, but the PO4 and Fe(CN)6 are both independent, so I am unsure how to factor that in. Also, as you can see, the PO4 experiment yields no spn, so that is confusing me as well. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t179/Marconisradio/?action=view&current=Picture1-2.png

I remember this in general chem. It would help if we knew which tests yielded ppt and spn for each ion first.

By the flow chart though, I'm not understanding how you got certain elements on both sides of a test in the flow chart, such as Zn.