You've already been warned about posting massive redundant sigs on the end of your posts.

If you continue to do it, I will remove your ability to use VB tags. You will only be able to post plain text

====================================================================================================================================

why? i am not using tags i am using plain text just different colors and size im a 5th grader you know so i know alot on how to work modern stuff give me a break i am a free citizen of this country you know

Edited by juice
meanie took away texas logo to other states

The and tags are what you're using, and you're being excessive.

You're a free citizen of the United States, but that does not give you the power to do everything you want on this site. We set the rules. Please do abide by them.

(Also, this site isn't based in the United States anyway.)

The and tags are what you're using, and you're being excessive.

You're a free citizen of the United States, but that does not give you the power to do everything you want on this site. We set the rules. Please do abide by them.

(Also, this site isn't based in the United States anyway.)

sorry wont do it again i promise