Problems since recent upgrade: Can't Get to Forums / Script Errors

If you are getting script errors on every page, or can't get ot the forums (or more likely, know of someone else who can't), you need to ttake the following action:

- Clear your browser's cache.

- Delete all SFN cookies (there are a few)

- Close browser

- Try again

Where do you suggest i post it?

In the ethereal realms?

A lot of the people on here who have had problems also know other members IRL.

Additionally, due to the nature of this problem it will affect one browser but not another, it will affect one PC but not another. See?

"Oh, site not working in firefox" usually leads to "I'll check with IE", which would solve the problem as far as seeing the forum is concerned.

This is a support thread and it is not the place for I am Teh Funneh replies.

Sorry, I didn't realize thy forum threads were sacrosanct. As, literally, the people who need to know this cannot see it I didn't see the problem in light mockey. Obviously, there is a problem with that. Just delete the posts, rather than defending teh ego.

Trolling is against the forum rules.

"Some people who are affected will not see this thread before their cookies expire, or without using a different PC or browser" is not the same as "nobody affected will ever see this thread", which you damned well know.