Evolution, Theory not Science

evolution is just a theory with no proof to back it up, I am one who believes in creation but once again no real proof for that either, in fact I like to think they kind of go hand in hand but as for one animal changing species, there is no transitional fossils to prove this. If evolution were true there would be millions of fossils showing the transition from one animal to the next. Even Darwin said it isn't true, he stated evolution as an animal changing to it's environment, survival of the fittest I guess you could say, and a species changing such as the wolf to poodle transition, same species but different animal. Darwin said animals did not jump species and even said we were not monkeys or apes but instead a different species of ape, not evolved from the ape just a family member that gradually changed like the wolf to poodle.

duh, I was a little confused i was thinking of microevolution, with macro I have never seen a series of fossils showing the change from one species to the next. Now getting a little away from science and into religion I believe that they didn't gradually evolve but instead God turned from one species to the next because a lot of them do share similar characteristics but still no transitional fossils and who's to say God didn't evolve things himself. And here is one a friend of mine has mentioned, the platypus, what is it, where did it come from?

Fossil record is not the only evidence supporting evolution, with it incompletely (actually if the fossil record is a complete one you should be surprising if you consider that many geo-activities); modern molecular evidence also supports evolution and a lot of fact could be explained following theory of evolution.

Micro- and macro- evolution have never a clear boundary, if we see a large change between two samples we call it a macro- step, but who to define what 'large' is meaning? But it should be fair to say microevolution is required for macroevolution, not excluding the latter as an emergent subject. There are evidence supporting punctuated evolution, in which series of 'quick' evolution are separated by a rather long gap when little or no evolution occurs; if you consider the 'quick evo' as a moment, you may define a species, then why two species should show intermediates?

evolution is just a theory

Those five words end your entire case far more effectively than any possible counter-argument.

Go away, learn the basic principles of scientific enquiry, then come back and have a proper discussion.

Thread closed.