Mathematical Physics: where to post?

Where do you think post on mathematical physics should be placed, in the physics or mathematics sections? My initial feeling is in the modern and theoretical physics section within physics.

In response to my suggestion of examining papers and preprints (see here) I was thinking of inviting a critique of a preprint of mine. I would say that the work is closer to mathematics than physics, but uses lots of physical language and is highly motivated by physics. For example, papers of a similar nature have been published in Journal of Physics A. (Not that I have submitted it for publication there.)

Any thoughts?

I don't think it really matters; "modern and theoretical physics" might have the larger audience - if you're willing to justify how your paper relates to N-theory (one step beyond M-theory, whatever that may be) or 42-dimensional loop-brane energy fluctuations :P. You could also put it in the less-preferred section and then ask an admin or moderator to move your thread. This should leave a link in the original location. Since it is kind of a test of a new sfn feature/idea I think it would be fine for the staff to have this thread linked from two places. I'd put it in math and move it to physics in this case.