A collection of math video lectures

seouldavid

This is a good collection of links to audio/video courses and lectures on mathematics from colleges/universities.

http://www.infocobuild.com/education/audio-video-courses/mathematics/mathematics.html

This contains many courses and lectures on math: linear algebra, calculus, differential equations, statistics, probability, and more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.newton.ac.uk/webseminars/

Lots of video recordings of lectures and seminars held at the institute, about mathematics and the mathematical sciences with applications over a wide range of science and technology: Stochastic Processes in Communication Sciences, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Dynamics of Discs and Planets, and more.

• 1 month later...

Wow, Impressed with the variety here. I have to say that Mathmatics is not really my forte, but with my academical study of physics, some of this actually helped me get into the swing of things!. Much praise for you!!

Did you watch any of them? Can you recommend a one you specially liked?
Wow, Impressed with the variety here. I have to say that Mathmatics is not really my forte, but with my academical study of physics, some of this actually helped me get into the swing of things!. Much praise for you!!
To the best of my knowlege, all 'David does is post links to various lectures across the forum. I'm guessing he watches some of them as well, but I wouldn't hold your breath over getting a response.