Facing Health Problems

Guest Cherry

Guest Cherry

Dear all,

I am facing some sort of sickness and I would like to explain whats happening hope someone professional may be able to define my problem.

Last week deep in my mouth I found red coulour on both the right and the left of my mouth (near the tonsols). Nevertheless, underneath the red colour (one side) I found white spots and those things doesnt hurt me. But, I still feel some pain in my left eye and all my body joints are also painful.

Moreover, the doctor gave me Alphamox 250 last week, taking the medicine 3 times per day.

1. Is there any relationship between those spots in my mouth and the pain in my joints and my eye.

2. What does the spots in my mouth represent ?

Thanks for your support,

Cherry

You most likely have Strep throat, which could indeed be causing the aching joints.

Alphamox is a new generation antibiotic, so continue taking it as prescribed until it is gone.

If you do not feel much better after three or four days, go back and see your doctor, asking for a culture and sensitivity of cultures (if not already obtained), as the strain may be penicillin resistant.

Meanwhile, sleep a lot if you have time, drinks lots and lots of fluids (SmartWater with electrolytes), eat only small soft meals, and Tylenol if the aches get too bad.

Good luck

Guest Cherry
You most likely have Strep throat' date=' which could indeed be causing the aching joints.

Alphamox is a new generation antibiotic, so continue taking it as prescribed until it is gone.

If you do not feel much better after three or four days, go back and see your doctor, asking for a culture and sensitivity of cultures (if not already obtained), as the strain may be penicillin resistant.

Meanwhile, sleep a lot if you have time, drinks lots and lots of fluids (SmartWater with electrolytes), eat only small soft meals, and Tylenol if the aches get too bad.

Good luck[/quote']

Senexa I am really impressed from your reply thanks alot.

Guest Cherry

Hello, I am back again and I would like to say that yesterday and I tried to see the white spots in my mouth and a mini circle in about the size of 1cm came out, and its about small rounded pieces together with white colour, having a soft touch.

Nevertheless, today I finished my antibiotic and the place were they are located have a little bit of pain.

- What can this be?

Greetings,