Paradigm Trouble

foodchain

Okay, I am getting stuck in a paradigm I think is self designed in total and I am not all to comfortable with it.

Basically in this view I hold that matter=reality, and the only fundamental property of matter is that it transforms. This transformation process at any giving time is basically the geometry, forces, etc, that make up the visible universe. Now I know this sounds like a play on classical definition of chemistry, but in all reality I am just looking for something that counters the view in total.

I get this idea from physics up to the big bang, as currently held physical models fall apart at that point, which to me means the visible universe was something different at least. I get this idea from chemical and biological evolution, I get it from culture, from geology, in that basically reality exists, but it always changes, and that change really is the fundamental aspect of reality.

I know this just sounds like a philosophical question, but could you not say its true statistically? I mean maybe up to some 100% marker, this is what I am looking to defeat.

Edited by foodchain
minus one s