Time from a new perspective

froarty

My perspective of 4D Space-time is from the future on the time axis intercept looking down on the zero intersect with the 3D spatial axis called the "present". This narrow time interval is not measurable and our only awareness derived by differential measurements. We can only measure accumulated time dilation measured between different inertial frames such as the twin paradox. Our time perception appears based on relative motion between the fabric of time though space which is why C and Bohr radius always appear constant within our inertial frame. I propose that at an atomic level a temporal perspective would show orbitals forming halos of different radii while the vortii extending down to the nucleii gets deeper or more shallow depending on acceleration. This is based on the coffee analogy of Ron Mallet, the faster Ron stirs his coffee the more the radius of the frothy center contracts but the vortex also extend further down into the

coffee a proportional amount. Ron suggests we can only see the coffee surface in our 3D world. I am suggesting the radius of the frothy center always appears unchanged just like C remains unchanged between inertial frames because the swirling vortex going down into the coffee changes to keep the volume constant and that our time perception inside the "Present" is based on that volume intersecting our 3D plane. The relative motion remains unchanged when the 3D radius contracts because depth of the vortex extends keeping the intersecting volume constant. This suggests our 4D reality is a narrow ribbon that creates our 3D illusion of reality much like an electron gun traces out a 2d image on a TV screen. From this perspective we exist in an extremely narrow ribbon at the intersect of Future and Past.