faster than light speed

sananda

The whole notion of transluminal speeds is interesting. I have found at least

one case (that implies there are more) where light seems to travel faster than light. This I see as virtual but the fact is the question remains unanswered as far as I know. Here it is, you can plainly see this laid out in black & white

here:

Two things are big hangups as they are non entities. These are

Gravity and Time. Neither exist in reality but in the virtual world of the

human mind they do, as mirages that cannot be approached.

Gravity is a result, nothing more. It has no entity, no particle, no wave.

No graviton will ever be found by CERN.

Time is simply a method of metrication of motion and nothing more.

Motion and time are one in the same thing equally resolvable as

as something they are not. There will be no time travel. A trillion

years ago and 1 day from now are the same instance timewise but

motionwise things are always changing. Obama wants change? Look

at the universe, that's all it is. Change.

I await my asschewing by those that 'know' the truth.

As a response to the video:

He is mixing his frames entirely wrong. In the frame of the ships, yes, it would only take one second to cross the distance between them. However, in the frame of the observer, the light would not be going perpendicular to the velocity of the ship - it would have to "catch up" to the other ship, as he seems to say later in the video. If he stopped mixing his frames, the "superluminal" messaging would clearly not exist.

=Uncool-

The whole notion of transluminal speeds is interesting. I have found at least

one case (that implies there are more) where light seems to travel faster than light. This I see as virtual but the fact is the question remains unanswered as far as I know. Here it is, you can plainly see this laid out in black & white

here:

This video is a version of the light clock scenario. The "resolution" is time dilation. Light must travel at c regardless of whether you are in the ships or watching them go by. Since the path taken by the light is longer for the observer watching the ships go by, it takes longer than 1 sec to traverse the path for him.

What this means is that the same time period that the ship's measure as one second, the external observer measures as being longer than one second. As far as the external observer is concerned, time runs slower for the ships.

One point. The ships cannot travel at the speed of light, only at some speed less than c.