Digital Video Watermarking!!

ankita0505

Hello every1!!!

i hv decided on video watermarking using SVD transform as ma final year project!!!

wanted to know... shud i implement it using JAMA or MATLAB....

taking into consideration dat i hv no idea of MATLAB,,, i noe JAVA ,,, so i think JAMA wud be better...

need ur advice,,if u hv ny idea regarding it!!!

thanx!! :)

ok guys!!! i admit that i wrote it in wrong way!!!

i repeat my question!!!

i need to implement video watermarking using SVD transform.

i dont know how to do MATLAB programming!!!

Should i implement it using JAMA or MATLAB??

which one would be more feasible???

I would think Java would be easier to use for this sort of thing, unless MATLAB knows how to handle video files.

Does Java know how to handle video files? MATLAB with C wrappers really isn't such a bad idea...........

If you're just outputting it into an AVI, you can download VirtualDub for free, pick any image file, place it anywhere in the video with any level of transparency. It's hands down one of the best video programs on the market, better than most of the ones that cost money.

• 4 weeks later...

Before settling into a final approach, I very strongly recommend that you do some research.. because obvious (and some not-so-obvious) watermarking techniques are covered by patents. The last thing you want is to end your project with an 'A' and an infringement lawsuit. :eek:

Otherwise, a non-infringing, open, high-quality watermarking mechanism would be a tremendous boon to the world, so good luck! :D