Well, This time only for math genius!!!

I promise I'll post something more useful once I've had breakfast, but for now read the rules specifically those regarding homework help.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Okay, okay, general hints.

[hide]All you need to know is that out of the 457 women, 60+68 of them are smokers.[/hide]

[hide]If Pr( X ) = x then Pr( not(X) ) = 1-x[/hide]

[hide]There are seven cards, how many of them show a 4 or an 8?[/hide]

[hide]How many letters in the first set appear in the second, and how many don't?[/hide]

Thank you DJBruce.

The Tree:), I already have the answer, but I don't know how that arrived to it so I want to open discuss to provide it step-by-step

Sweetness,

the point is that the forum members aren't just going to provide it for you. We encourage you to do your own work.

Why don't you post what steps you do know and we'll comment on that. Or, at least post your ideas about what the steps may or may not be and we'll help talk through that.

What we won't do is spoon feed you answers.

Thank you DJBruce.

The Tree:), I already have the answer, but I don't know how that arrived to it so I want to open discuss to provide it step-by-step

How did you get the answer without knowing how you got it?