Creating "Oxygenated Water"...?

Bansaw

I have been thinking about buying a water oxygenator.

But they're so expensive, and all they look like are modified regular kitchen blenders.

I was looking at a product and

It talks about the "Hexaganol" "super wetting" effect. But this may be hype! I honestly don't know.

If you were going to make one of these things, how would you do it?

Thanks,,

(ps: I think it contains some kind of magnet to turn the water to alkaline which is also supposed to be good for you)

Edited by YT2095
potential Spam link removed

Water contains dissolved gases, Some of that is Oxygen, a High pressure injection of O2 would accomplish your objective far greater than any Spammy product.

it would be the O2 equiv of Carbonated water using CO2.

Super-wet water, whatever that may be, is no better for you than normal water. All the 'oxygenation kits' and such are scams, there is no evidence that ingesting oxygen does anything in the way of health...

You get all the oxygen you need from the air: why would you need it in the water too?

The only real effect I imagine is that it might upset the population of anaerobic bacteria in your gut. You should have a nice, healthy relationship with your gut flora: no need to purge. Recent research suggests that you actually need that gut flora: your immune system evolved to deal with it, and proper operation of the immune system seems to require the balance.

As for alkalinity: acids taste sour, and bases taste bitter. You want your water to taste bitter?

Don't waste your money.