help me with SMT protocol

abhijit

hello,

I have a mini project to work....I need to choose a protocol and evaluate its performance(I have to test the code in NS-2) with some other protocol...

I have chosen SMT protocol in MANET and first my guide told me to get the code for it.....so can anyone help me in getting started.....I have searched for the code but couldn't get it!!!!!

I have studied an IEEE paper on SMT protocol........quite easy to understand but how to start with it?

please help me

Regards

I've heard of MANET, but I've never heard of SMT.

Googling for "SMT protocol" turns up... this thread as the #2 result.

.........................you can't very well say Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Protocol its like saying the VGA(Video Game Awards) awards........I did that once and was severely ridiculed................:P

thank you for the replies.....SMT is secure message transmission protocol......

http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas/wnl/Publications/wise03.pdf

this is paper on which I am working.........

Not to be really picky but you really shouldn't write "this is the paper on which I am working.............." it is most likely interpreted as "I wrote this paper." Try "this is the paper I have studied/reviewed on the Secure Message Transmission Protocol!"

Not to be really picky but you really shouldn't write "this is the paper on which I am working.............." it is most likely interpreted as "I wrote this paper." Try "this is the paper I have studied/reviewed on the Secure Message Transmission Protocol!"

thank you for correcting!

can anyone help me with my problem?