Super-painful sprain???

aommaster

Cramp can be cause by low sodium. Part of the reason soldiers are given salt tabs for training in hot/dessert conditions. Sweating hard' date=' you lose a lot of sodium.

Bananas are a good source of potassium. Hardly any sodium in them though.[/quote']

Quinine is also good to take as protection against cramp, "Indian Tonic Water" contains Quinine, try drinking a glass of that a day for a week, if it is cramp, it will provide some releif :)

Well I dont think that your pain has anything to do from your knee to your ankle. I think your pain is from your lower back. The root is from the lower back but causes your nerve to pinch in between the knee and the ankle. Thats wat i think it is anyways. Working with many athletes with the same sort of problem, I think its from your lower back or from an area of your back. It may be that one of your nerves gets pinched every once in a while. To eleviate this pain, Id suggest that you sleep with a pillow in between your legs. It should help some what. Also drinking plenty of water and making sure that you have a good sodium intake would help nerve pain as well. Hope this works. P.S. If you've been to the doctor, Im curious as to what he or she said. If you could let me know about that, that would be awesome.

Java: Neerje