The Rule of 70

24fan

Not sure if this is where I should post this question, but I have a few questions about the rule of 70. I'm doing an extra credit project over the Rule of 70, and in doing so, I need to give an example of how exponential growth works. I've tried doing research, but I'm not sure if what I've found is really what I need to know. If someone could better explain to me how the rule of 70 works, maybe I could get an idea for showing an example of how the rule works.

Thanks.

Well,

Firstly, as this is in your own words a project for school, I'm going to move this thread to homework help.

Secondly, the rules of this forum don't permit the member from directly doing your work for you. We will however, give you suggestions and critique work.

So, in that vein, why don't you post what you have found and what you think is important and what isn't important. Post some of the sources you have used to look up info. Basically, post what work you have done, and the forum will guide you on your way.

Well,

Firstly, as this is in your own words a project for school, I'm going to move this thread to homework help.

Secondly, the rules of this forum don't permit the member from directly doing your work for you. We will however, give you suggestions and critique work.

So, in that vein, why don't you post what you have found and what you think is important and what isn't important. Post some of the sources you have used to look up info. Basically, post what work you have done, and the forum will guide you on your way.

Thanks for moving the thread. However, I realize what the rules say, and I'm not asking for the answers. I'm merely asking for tips, as I have to give my own example for how the rule of 70 works. I'll post up some of what I have after I finish my rough draft.