Traineeship for 6 weeks

Abchirk

Hi all!

I am searching for a traineeship in chemistry in an English-speaking country or in a lab where english is the main language.

I am actually in the 2nd year of a trainee for a chemistry assistant. I did simple syntheses and some analytical stuff, also other things.

Any ideas where I could apply? Or if there are any institutions which can handle such requests, because I need also a place where to sleep then.

greetings

Very often, universities in the Netherlands have their masters in English. Of course Dutch is still the main language, but the large amount of foreigners make English a very common language, also in non-work places where you might meet colleagues (canteen, bar). They can also help with accommodation because there are lots of foreign students who need some help. I'm afraid that I am no longer working at the university, and my company has no place for trainees at this moment.