hi sfn im new, whats a guy gotta do?

i came here looking for some inspiration or maybe some help with some worldly curiositys that a leperson like myself may encounter. i ask submitted "uhmbly" some ideas, ask some questions who knows maybe there some smart people here, but so far all i got was some pompas arrogent self impotant, self appointed, phsueto supremest. with obviouse insecuritys witch is what happens when a person needs desperate attention . please tell me not everyone here is like that.

i came here looking for...

BW, your title asks a question: What's a guy got to do?

In your case, as best as I can judge, what a guy's gotta do is learn calculus.

If you ask actual college textbook freshman calculus questions and show some aptitude, you will find several helpful friendly people, I predict.

Check out our math forums. Do you know how to type math symbols using LaTex?

i came here looking for some inspiration or maybe some help with some worldly curiositys that a leperson like myself may encounter. i ask submitted "uhmbly" some ideas, ask some questions who knows maybe there some smart people here, but so far all i got was some pompas arrogent self impotant, self appointed, phsueto supremest. with obviouse insecuritys witch is what happens when a person needs desperate attention . please tell me not everyone here is like that.

What you call "pompas arrogent self impotant" is called "focussing on science".

Science is really simple: there is a theory, which you can prove. You have examples, experiments, etc. If your idea does not have any examples, or if you cannot test it, then it's not science.

Many people come to this forum with an idea that seems nice in their head. But the first question they always get (not only you, but everybody) is "Prove it!". That is not "pompas arrogent self impotant", but that is "scientific".

Yes, scientists will always come to the point. It is our job.