The aims of Aliens - Only for believers

CHAOS

Why have the Aliens been visiting Earth, what are their motives and goals. We can use the following information to help narrow things down:

-They try to remain hidden to the public, this doesn't necessarily mean the Government or secret compartments of it are not fully aware of their presence.

-They do abduct people, what they do to the abductee is mostly unknown but is said to consist of implantations, mutilations and genetic manipulations.

-Their technology is at least 1000 years ahead of ours.

-They can telepathically communicate with each other and us.

-There is more than one species visiting Earth.

That's about all we know about them, am I quite certain that all those facts are correct, although if they do not fit in with a theory you have, don't worry about it, just tell us your theory and we will see what conclusions can be made.

I will share with you all, my theory on why they are here, to get things rolling:

Long ago, when Aliens first discovered Earth, they found that the most intelligent form of life was the primates. They were already so advances and intelligent by this stage that they were able to take their own DNA and through some extreme genetic engineering they were able to combine a tiny amount of it with the ape. In doing so, they produced a more intelligent and self-aware ape. This is backed up with scientific evidence, scientist are lacking in fossils that fill in the link of evolution at this stage. We were now infact, a genetic experiment created by these Aliens. They have been, and still are abducting people to implant "computer chips" that monitor our bodily functions, they also perform genetic experiments on people, some are returned, some are not. They watched us create a society, they watched us advance and learn until in recent years, we were advanced enough for them to show themselves to the Government we had established. Since then, the Government, or secret compartments of the Government have been working with Aliens. They have built and established massive underground infastructure, and all this is kept secret from the masses. These facilities contain extremely advanced technology such as free-energy and anti-gravity technology. This Alien race has absolute control and power over Earth. We are still seen as an experiment and property of this race. Now, this last bit of my theory, that I am about to explain, is the part I am least sure about. I believe that other Alien races have become aware of what the Aliens controlling us are doing. These are the UFO's that have been revealling themselves more and more, and taking people on trips through the galaxy, showing them extraordinary things. I believe this Alien race is preparing to war with the aliens controlling us, they are here to set us free and show us the truth about reality.

I can sense there are a lot of flaws in my theory and I would like to know what others think the aims of these creatures are.

CHAOS, this is a science forum, not a belief forum. To make such suggestion, you need to first prove your statements.

If you want to go on a philosophical discussion, then I think your questions need to be a bit broader, seeing as they are very hard to answer to anyone that is looking at reality as it is being represented with hard evidence rather than mythology or rumor.

You have a thread discussing the possibility of Alien life visiting the earth. I think the best option is to first try and see if you can prove it there.

This particular thread (the current one) is the same as anyone posting a "Question for believers only" about what color would the Poopoa Unicorn have in the back of his left earlobe in case of capture.

It's a meaningless question unless such Poopoa Unicorn is proven to exist.

I have expended any efforts I might use on proving alien existence, and that is why this topic is for believers only. It is for those who don't question what seems so obvious. It is for serious discussion on why they are here and will not be scoffed at, unlike any other talk on aliens that is instantly questioned and ridiculed. It is a place where the hundreds of thousands of people that do believe can feel safe in talking about such things.

It is for those who don't question what seems so obvious.

Which is exactly why this is not for this forum.

if you still don't understand why, switch "aliens" in your posts in this thread to "Unicorns", or "Leprecauns" or "Flying Pretzels", and if you still think that the discussion does not sound absolutely moot, then perhaps you should revisit our rules, as well.

That's not an attempt to scoff at anything, it's an attempt to show you that if you don't prove the existence of the implausible, the discussion is pointless.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Chaos, I am urging you to go over the rules of this forum again. Please stick to one thread per topic, and avoid copyright infringements.

We would love to conduct debates (and we do, quite a lot, on your subject and others), but we do have rules, even the "Pseudoscience/Speculation" forum. Please follow them.

Edited by mooeypoo
Consecutive post/s merged.

I wonder what the section "Pseudoscience and Speculations" is actually for then? Things that have been proven? Infact, aliens visiting Earth is more likely, and has more evidence than: time-tavel, parallel universes/multi-verses etc. So why are these any more legitimate and worth study??? Please do not say you are not scoffing at the topic, you couldn't make it any more obvious.

CHAOS, are you intentionally avoding reading the rules? It's quite self explanatory in the rules of the forum. They are here:

SFN Forum Rules: http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/announcement.php?f=59&a=14

Speculations Forum Rules: http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/announcement.php?f=59&a=13

And as I've pointed out to you before, this is a scientific forum, following the scientific method. We require proof, substantiation, citations and logical explanation. Please read our rules.