share me plz.....

free soul

OK, i've been teaching this recently. Those are two absolute stinkers. However it might help you to know that they're similar to groups of sulfate ions stuck together.

It's important to get the formulas of the ions before you start. After that, follow the rules:

here's a simple method for drawing lewis structures, although it won't work for some of the harder species it should work for these ions.

You might also want to try the tutorial application for sulfate ions here

After that, if you still need more (which you might), try googling "thiosulfate ion" and "tetrathionate ion". You'll probably get pages with some lewis diagrams on them... you'll have to check to see if they're complete and correct and even if they aren't they'll help you to some extent. Post again if you're still having difficulties

thank you so much Mr hermanntrude for your caring

try googling "thiosulfate ion" and "tetrathionate ion". You'll probably get pages with some lewis diagrams on them

ya , i did .....i found some structures 4 them ...hope that they are true :rolleyes: to get the 5 marks as our instructor said...

thanx again :)

that's not what i suggested. It'd be much better if you could draw it first and then look it up afterwards to see if you got it right. Make sure you know how to draw Lewis structures. when you come to be tested you won't have google any more.

how to draw lewis structure isn't my problem ... i drew then i looked for them by useing google searching....i asked you coz i wanna make sure of their structures

as i said b4 they aren't free i'll get 5 marks if they are true

it's really so kind of you Mr hermanntrude to care of my reqest

thank you so much :)