Research in Atmospheric/Earth sciences

sheshu

Respected Sir/Madam

My Name is Sheshu,

Iam from India. I have completed my MSc in (Information Systems)

I am a University Student in India and doing Ph.D on Data Warehousing and Data Mining. My research dissertation is Data warehousing and Data Mining Application on any Atmospheric studies.

I am planning to do my research work on Atmospheric/Earth Sciences to integrate and process the large volume of one solar year (11 Yrs ) Atmospheric data for effective Decision-making and Predictive analysis.

As a Computer Science student I am very much contented on my Computer Science technologies. However my research work was involved combination of computer Science and Atmospheric/Earth Sciences. Hence as per my research interest I have learned many fundamental concepts and techniques from various Atmospheric/Earth Science peoples and Books. I need to gain knowledge of many things for better Atmospheric Solutions. I am trying estimate the Critical and Success factors to implement the data warehouse/Data Mining solutions on Atmospheric sciences.

My motto is" right people can provide right solutions"

I am kindly requesting you please provide me some inputs on my Atmospheric Research

Best Regards

Sheshu