Symmetry in Physics

As a pseudo-Physicist (if you prefer “want to be”), I have spent my adult life mining multi-dimensional information. I have worked my way through a number of books on the topics of special & general relativity, quantum mechanics, entanglement, string theory, M theory, expansionist cosmology and cyclical cosmology and I feel utterly unfulfilled. The reason stems from what appears to be exponential complexity when attempting unification of Quantum Theory with Gravity.

The symmetry of the universe and a symmetrical set of rules that govern it seems to be a good starting point. From a logical perspective the introduction of mathematical constructs that result in spatial dimensions

with extreme complexity in the resulting formulae appears superficially weak.

It appears to me that a recursive spatial pattern where the laws for each descendent remain constant but are influenced by the ancestor provides much more symmetry. In leveraging the concepts of BRANEs and strings I was wondering if anyone has explored the possibility that all the matter in the universe is nothing more than BRANE manifestations of recursive space and energy. This is not string theory but rather an hypothesis whereby space contains and influences space.

I started laying out some of my ideas, but before pursuing the arduous task of formulating the math I wanted to gauge how delusional they may be perceived.

If matter can be converted to energy then energy is the essence of matter contained in space, not the space into which the energy is released (S0) but rather the space in which it is contained (S1) therefore m = Ep the energy potential for S1. Ep can be further recursively refined to equal the sum of all the matter and energy within S1 until we arrive at matter free space Sn.

The energy exerted on S1 by S0 is considered to be the gravity potential (Gp) for S1. The Gp is distributed throughout S1 as to offset the Ep of all matter in S1. The concentration of realized gravity (Gr) within S1 is exponential to the mass/density of matter in S1. In essence this is space recursively pushing on matter as the result of energy exerted on space. When the energy exerted on Sn exceeds the resistive threshold within Sn, Sn collapses into Sn-1. The implosion of Sn into Sn-1 results in a number of effects.

• When Sn imploded into Sn-1 matter and energy propagates through Sn-1 as Sn is fragmented throughout Sn-1
  • The locality of the constituents of Sn remains intact; meaning that local events to observers within Sn will be viewed as non-local to an observer in Sn-1 when occurring in different fragments of Sn
  • The Gr that was containing Sn diffuses throughout Sn-1
  • The Gr for all other matter in Sn-1 is rebalanced and if the rebalancing exceeds the threshold for remaining matter in Sn-1 then a chain reaction ensues
  • Sn-1 expands as the result of the reduction in energy/density and if the surge in volume exceeds Sn-2 capacity to contain it, then energy from Sn-1 is released into Sn-2, decaying the Ep for Sn-1, and rendering it vulnerable to collapse into Sn-2
  • Clumping of matter Sn-1 resumes
  • The process repeats itself until the Ep of Sn reaches zero and a spatial phase transition occurs

And so on…

This would enforce locality within spatial dimensions, but provide non-local observations in higher dimensions. It will also enforce deterministic principals within a spatial dimensions but probabilistic behavior in higher dimensions. It would also mean that quantum observations in higher dimensions are resultant particle/energy manifestations of a spatial wave collapse.

From a cosmological perspective expansion is the result of negative pressure in the higher dimension and contraction from positive pressure.

If I’m mad, please tell me so I can move on to other things in life.

I would like to find more information on non-standard approaches to unification.

rich