moon and space

olivier

what if the actual temperature of the moon, and it's composition, could it be that there's mercury, and that it's predisposed in it's way to attract meteorites...as the sun is hot and expelles heat...?

what if the sun being our closest planet is actually representing the last cycle of a planet before emerging like ours and that the further u go, moon, mars, mecury...etc...is the primary stages of our earth's creation????

what i mean is what if we can imagine we're at the peak of our universe and that the further u go from the sun, u actually go back in sections of time...?

one planet one time reference...????

I am a bit confused by the stream of not-sure-that-they-are-related questions..

Are you asking if the moon has mercury? or that it's made of mercury?

and then at the end you ask an imagination question, so.. i'm not quite sure where to start from.

Can you clarify your question(s)?

yes...sorry..my english's not so good...has mercury any "link" with the moon first,

then thinking what if each planet represents an era of time of space in some point...????????

if u want me to explain more just say so...sorry.

The formation of the planets in the solar system is more or less at the same time. Most of the moons, too, were formed at the same time as the planets, with the exception of our moon. Our moon was probably formed by a heavy object hitting the earth and extracting mass out of it -- which formed together to create the moon.

The moon of our earth is NOT formed from mercury, it is quite proven by checking the composition of the soil, and more things that i can quite recall at the moment.

However, this is a good reference for the creation of our solar system, the planets and its moon: http://stardate.org/resources/ssguide/planet_form.html

Hope that helped.

~moo

and would there be somekind of filter and accelerator of particules for energy?

something that grabs the air and filters it and works like a hoover but instead of just sucking the air it would act like a coca cola can that u shake to release gaz...?????????????that is understandable??

I.. don't understand what you are asking, I'm sorry. :(

What do you mean sucking the air or release gas? Through what? In the formation of the planets?

The gas cools and condenses and forms planets from different "kinds" (Earth is a rocky planet, while Jupiter is a gas giant).. I am not sure what you mean by a filter or sucking the gas.

Please explain ...

i'm sorry, i mean, could it be possible to instead of producing air like a fan, to actually go to the atom of the ambiant air...like trying to go to the basis of what is in front of us...like if what's in front of me wasn't reality but a spiral, that all comes from a dot...how to go to that dot...?the essence of what's in front of us...it's air, matter...but how to go to their (beginning)...?

what if instead of using just the air like an engine, it would'nt use particules?atomes?

hope u understand what i mean...