Medical Science Fair Project - Online Survey - Please Participate

leeirons

(Please participate as soon as possible, but no later than January 25, 2008. Please copy and forward this message by email to other people who you know, and ask them to forward it, also. I need to have a few hundred people participate to obtain valid results for my science fair project.)

The purpose of this message is to request your participation in an online survey that I am conducting for a science fair project. I am conducting research on a disease known as Marfan syndrome. The survey is a medical questionnaire, similar to what you would fill out on a first visit to a doctor, though it does start out with questions related to whether you have been diagnosed with Marfan syndrome. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE MARFAN SYNDROME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SURVEY. As a control group for the study, I need to have a few hundred people who DO NOT have Marfan syndrome participate in the survey.

To participate in this study, you must be 18 years older. Please click on the following link to start your survey.

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=58017

You must have cookies enabled on your browser. If you do not, an instruction will appear in your browser window when you click on this link that tells you how to enable cookies.

Please have every adult in the household participate by completing separate surveys. A new survey can be started every time you click on the above link.

As background, I am a 17-year-old high school student, majoring in biochemistry at the Governor’s School for Science and Technology in Hampton, Virginia. I am planning on having a career in the medical field.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Derek Irons