Robotics help

reptiles11

Can anyone give me a link(s) to get info on robotics?

If you're wondering it's for a school project.

Any help is appreciated.

:D

I don’t know. Robotics is not just one type of invention or type really. Most robots are actually remote control and not autonomous. I would think you might need to start reading up on clusters of logic gates and digital electronics and programming languages:D I guess it would depend on what you want in a robot.

I want to know about how to make the robot not programming it. Basically a lifeless robot.:P

Well I am no robotics expert actually. I know some people made a robot out of about 2$ really using trash but those guys new what they were doing and of course this goes back to the definition of a robot. I think something simple could be say a sphere that rolls depending on say something used as a gyroscope for direction. The reaction mechanism of decision I think would be very important but for a lifeless option as you would put it. I guess use would leave a thermal mark and such a high temp could allow a switch to flip for say a change in the circuits being used by an electric flow at any giving time. Maybe like changes to the robots "homeostasis" could lead to different behavior. I think something like that might be possible and you could avoid programming.

Ok, i mean the robot is just built (doesn't move or nothing). A diagram of a simple robot.(try not to use advance vocab, im only 13:P.)naming all of the parts or a link with info.

Well by best advice being I don’t know how to build one:D would simply be to go to a robotics site, I am sure they have entry level ones and try to build a few simple models and then make a variant of one in terms of a blueprint or schematic.