Space Shuttle Atlantis Storm

During a recent lecture, my professor discussed the incident during which the astronauts aboard the Atlantis space shuttle reported seeing strange symbols in the haze and storm clouds that prevented them from landing for nearly three days. After the lecture, I took copies of the images, reversed the colors & discovered something amazing! The shapes of the images nearly precisely resemble shapes found in Baphomet lore.

Atlantis Astronaut #2 Inverse S.jpg

Atlantis-Astronaut-Inverse-.jpg

looks like a logarithmic spiral to me, considering that alot of storms follow such a pattern its not surprising that the lightning also occured in such a pattern.

also it should be known that the name baphomat is supposed to be a corruption of one of several islamic words, most notably that of the name muhammed. The first recorded use of the word was during the inquisition of the knights templar, where a number of knights were tortured into confessing worship of some figure, although the figure varied wildly between descriptions. From that of a severed head to three heads to a goat etc.

i can find no mention of this anywhere either from the official NASA site, various news sites(even ones with particularly dubious accuracy ratings) and various shuttle conspiracy sites known to link every mission with the occult.

the closest thing i could find was a photograph of the vapourtrail sometime after the launch that looked really cool. http://stormvideographer.com/blog/2007/06/10/strange-sts-117-atlantis-cloud-smoke-left-overs/

provide some substantiation that i may have missed from a reliable source and then we'll discuss this more.

otherwise its just two unsourced(probably drawn by you) images that may or may not have anything to do with a shuttle mission.

and anyway, people see stuff in the clouds all the time. ever lay down on the ground as a kid looking at the sky and spotting clouds that looked like objects or people?

If you search 'Atlantis + Baphomet' in Google you just come up with a bunch of forum threads that always start with 'in a recent lecture, a professor said...'

This is probably some crude tactic to make us believe there is some legitimacy to the claim...but this guy obviously came to the wrong forum to say this. LOL.

I agree with your conclusions about the veracity of the OP. As to this part:

the closest thing i could find was a photograph of the vapourtrail sometime after the launch that looked really cool. http://stormvideographer.com/blog/20...ke-left-overs/

I live close enough to Vandenberg AFB in California, and when there is a launch near dusk, it is common to see similar patterns as the exhaust trail is bent around by winds at different altitudes and velocities.