possible future contribution to forum

I figured this was the right place to post this so here goes: A little while back I posted an old A level coursework on Quantum theory I did that served as an elementary introduction to the subject. I'm starting to feel like I should now produce a piece of work that could serve as a more complete introduction, but this time to relativity. I have no alterior motive this time around, I am not currently required to do such a piece of work by my department at University, I just feel it may help me out in my own understanding of the subject if I can produce a piece of work with which to explain relativity as best as I can.

Do you think this will be well received? I was thinking perhaps it could be stickied maybe, if presumably ppl think it useful enough. I was also thinking it would be quite interesting if more ppl on this forum did this kind of thing, and tried explaining the things they have learned themselves too. It could certainly make the entire experience more worthwhile:-)

I'm starting to feel like I should now produce a piece of work that could serve as a more complete introduction, but this time to relativity. [...] I just feel it may help me out in my own understanding of the subject if I can produce a piece of work with which to explain relativity as best as I can.

I agree. There's a difference between passively reading texts and understanding the sentences in it and communicating a topic to others. Personally, I've always learned something new (or better) when preparing talks or tutorials. I also remember someone saying "if you really want to understand a topic, then give a lecture about it", so that statement seemingly extends up to the lecturer level (comments by lecturers about their attitude towards this statement welcome).

Do you think this will be well received?

Just do it for your own learning effect (which doesn't mean it shouldn't be potentially useful for others). Saves you a lot of possible disappointment about the fact that the others don't really care.

I was thinking perhaps it could be stickied maybe, if presumably ppl think it useful enough.

If it's worth making it a sticky, then sure. Consider writing it on WiSci (in case it goes online again), so we can perhaps make an "interesting related articles on WiSci"-sticky someday.