Sulphur

kitkitkit

got ya, My bad :)

TNT`s easy but Sooooooo time consuming to make it`s hardly worth it unless done on an industrial scale (you may as well just buy it from a factory/supplier).

TNP`s easy to make, but it`s Sooo messy (orange stains) and toxic that it also is hardly worth making.

sorry if I sound like I`m pissing on your BBQ here, but facts are facts!

as for LSD, Hmmm..... easy to make, crap to take!!!!!

is potassium sulphate simila 2 saltpeter, and also is iron sulphate ok.

potassium nitrate is saltpeter, so the only similarity it has is the potassium ion.

potassium sulphate and iron sulphate are great fertiliser chems, but otherwise quite inert.

Does mixture mean two objects chemically joined or not chemically joined? If not chemically joined, why does soda water is considered as mixture?

a mixture is any volume that contains multiple chemicals in it. an example of a mixture is aqueous NaCl in H2O. another example is a glass of a triglyceride and water which would be called a heterogeneous mixture (you can see the two chemicals). a homogeneous mixture would be a glass of milk; you cannot see the butter globules floating or the water but rather you can see a mixture that is white throughout. soda water (i hope youre speaking of water with CO2 bubbling out of it) is a mixture because there is CO2 you can visibly see coming out of a liquid. this is a heterogeneous mixture.

another example and commonly used in Chem 101 is sulpher and Iron filings, or table salt and sand, both are hetrogeneous.

but if you heat the powdered sulpher and iron powder together at the correct temp, they will react to make a compound called Iron Sulphide.

Iron sulphide isn`t a Homogenous mix, it`s a compound and just "IS".

homogenous mixes usualy require an emulsifier also, oil and water don`t mix naturaly, and so are hetrogeneous, but add some soap or Xanthan gum, and it`ll become a homogenous mix (as used in many salad dressings) :)

every reaction has a foward and reverse reaction. an example could be a synthesis and a decomposition reaction. every reaction has an equilibrium point where the rates of its foward and reverse reactions are equal. variables, such as addition of catalysts and/or inhibitors, temperature, pressure, and presence of a solvent determine where equilibrium will be. CO2+H2O<->H2CO3 is your reaction. usually, the reverse reaction is favored.

every reaction has a foward and reverse reaction. an example could be a synthesis and a decomposition reaction. every reaction has an equilibrium point where the rates of its foward and reverse reactions are equal. variables, such as addition of catalysts and/or inhibitors, temperature, pressure, and presence of a solvent determine where equilibrium will be. CO2+H2O<->H2CO3 is your reaction. usually, the reverse reaction is favored.

Catalysts/inhibitors just alter rate of reaction not equilibrium position.

Catalysts/inhibitors just alter rate of reaction not equilibrium position.

actually, i was referring to how catalysts increase the equilibrium from being as left as possible to the point where there is virtually no reaction to somewhere to the right because of their lowering the activation energy. same thing works in reverse for inhibitors.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how to make a small bomb?

How to get those things?

perhaps. what do you want in the bomb? more importantly, what do you want it for?

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how to make a small bomb?

How to get those things?

yeah sure, get a 2 Litre plastic soda bottle, half fill it with water, drop an an ounce of Dry Ice into it, close the cap and run :)

you can get dry Ice from some IceCream vendors :)

take an air gun with you just incase it doesn`t blow, you don`t want a child or animal to find it!!!! wait a few minutes, and if it fails, shoot it from a safe distance :)

I`ll NEVER tell a lie if I can tell the truth, I`de sooner say nothing.

as an interesting note though, if you invert the pop bottle and ram a cork in the hole were the cap goes as hard as you can, they kick ass out of conventional water rockets using a bicycle pump! :))

secondly, I don`t see the corellation between enjoying military type vids, and becoming a "wanted" man?

I love to watch demo stuff too, and being able to "look after myself" is not borne of my choice in entertainment :)