how to end critique

grayfalcon89

I'm writing up a critique for my chemistry class and at the end paragraph, I have to conclude with my point of view (early in the paper, I talked about the pros of the article and cons of the article by using evidences from the paper). What type of things should I address in the conclusion? I don't want to just bluntly says, "I agree(disagree) with...." and just end it there. What kind of things do you guys normally address at the end of critique?

I'm putting this under chemistry because it's from chemistry class and deals with radioactive burial under the sea.

Well being I don’t know any of the points you may have addressed in either pro or con format I would take a con at the end of the paper in saying its a flawed short time solution to a larger problem, and if its scientific you get possibly just end with the questions that such probably leads to, in that answers typically generate questions. That’s all I got at this point from what you are talking about.

I am not sure if I understand your problem. You want to (or shall) state your point of view. Surely, you´ll have an opinion (which does not necessarily have to be a blunt "agree" or "disagree"). You´ll also have reasons for your opinion. You´ll certainly know which points are the most important for you and how they relate with opposing arguments. Just reverse these parts; restate the (for you) most important arguments and why you consider them the most important. Then, state your opinion ("Therefore, I believe that ... ").