Some of the greatest minds discussing religon and evolution

A great debate with representatives from all the studies, the social sciences, biologists, physicists, etc... some of the speakers..

Joan Roughgarden, Richard Dawkins, Francisco Ayala, Carolyn Porco, Steven Weinberg, Lawrence Krauss, Sam Harris, Michael Shermer and more.

It is long, but worth it if you watch it all.

http://beyondbelief2006.org/Watch/

there is a nerocomputational professor, not sure of his name, but he is bald and has a long goatee, ul kno him when he appears, his lecture on conciousness is excellent, but might require a replay or two.

Thanks for that link! I watched a few sessions now, and found them very interesting indeed. I'll have to watch them all multiple times, I think, because there is so much information in them, and so many good points are being made.

I'd say watching these conference sessions is a must for anyone who is regularly drawn into Science vs. Religion discussions.

I enjoyed Neil deGrasse Tyson's talk the most so far; he's such a great speaker!

Airmid.

Thanks for the link.

The first talk had Steven Weinberg, Larry Krauss, that skeptic guy Schermer, and...Sam Harris!

It was pretty impressive. I especially liked what Weinberg had to say.

(though sympathize with Krauss conciliatory attitude)

Saw the press write-ups of this back in novem and december, and many quotes. But didn't see video from it till now.