How sacred your opinion?

TOAWNIF

I am not sure if I get your question. If you´re asking how valuable something is in a situation where it is worthless, then I guess the answer is "worthless".

That isn't what I asked actually. Some Jews abandoned their Jewish faith in Nazi Germany Whilst others clung more firmly, Christians are proud (ostensibly) of those martyrs who insisted on their beliefs to their deaths. 'Modern' people have OPINIONS about everything, as TV keeps reminding me. If something came along tomorrow which offered some attractions benefits etc. to those who would embrace a new belief system would we/ you beat a path to it's door or would you stay home insisting you were right all along. As I wright this I am reminded of something I think Jesus said, (I paraphrase) "When I come I shall destroy the wisdom of man) If anyone did this would you abandon your beliefs. I mean all your beliefs?:cool: