9.September

Shiney

Hello!

I have always been said that the buildings in the US has been destroyed by terrorists.

But recently I have heard that the reports of for example the Pentagon is not quite right...

I would like to have further Information about this topic.:confused:

What happened really? Does somebody know?

Thanks in advance.:)

Shiney

what happened was exactly what everybody across the world seen. terrorists flying planes into buildings.

It is conspiracy theorists who spread the doubt about it. they take a very simple situation and try to put so much crap into it. much like the moon landing conspiracies.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

--Carl Sagan

I am yet to see anything that suggests there may be any grounds to this particular conspiracy theory.

(I'm assuming here that your refering to the 11th, not the 9th, nothing of historical significance happened on the 9th of September 2001, unless you count the UNIX billennium, which you don't)

(hehe)

Hi Shiney. Just to formalize what they're saying above, it's known as "9/11", or "September 11" here, because of the US's "reverse" dating system where we put the month before the day. (I'll bet there's some interesting history behind that convention.)

Anyway, in this forum the 9/11 conspiracy theories are considered to be thoroughly debunked, and have been relegated to the Speculations board, which may be found here.

So I'm closing this thread, but you're welcome to start another one there. Thanks. :)