Time Travelling, Multiverse and the Paranormal

JAugusto

Please tell me what do think about this article:

Time Travelling, Multiverse and the Paranormal

Also, the project ZapFuture is just beginning. It is a 100% non-commercial site, and it aims to be completely community driven. So, if you people like to help, registering there, sending news, visiting the forums and posting comments…you’re more than welcome.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest Michael Rutherford

I've checked your article and I have to say I have mixed feelings about it.

I must say some of the aspects of your article are really brilliant and even revolutionary! However I think you went too far with the ghost's allusion. You know what? You better remove it, because it devalues the excellent piece of writing and takes back the credits it really deserves.

Also, you should read more and provide some more accurate references AND improve your English.

BTW, your site is also very cool.

Michael

Guest Real

The many of egyptian gods where sybolized by the sun (or "Star" gods). This symbol was called the "Aten" which was worn by almost all at some point or another (while in full dress) as a symbol of the source (and center - not necessarily controlling - much as the center of all things where Ra is supposed to exist) of life. These gods where pure energy and would enhabit the population (example of which is "Min" the bull waring the "Aten"). I do not know if all of these types of entities had these features but we know that typically they would perform a form of spiritual meiosis or cellular division and genetic development. This giving rise to creatures unique to Egypt such as the Dobermin Pincher. There are many more secrets of Egypt. Much of which was lost to humanity, but is still existing. Far to many to try and transverse to this board in one posting.

This type is very close to the ideals found in Mayan history (symbolized as the water of life), Japan and others (i.e. Aztek). The Mayans for instance look like an Egyptian offspring, but how exactly did they begin? The use of the feathered serpent (Cobra) is not the deciever. This was a symbol used by Pharoah to declair to the deciever that he could perceive through thy lie. It is a form of extended vision a very commonly used technology (vision, in many variations) by Ancient Egyptian Spirits.

Everything is so vast and huge but, very easy to get to if you have the right access (and/or skill). Just like the commercial egyptian taste.

The Cobra is not to be confused with the Snakes that wrap around the pole used as a medical symbol (and moses while leaving Egypt). That symbol is used to help one to escape an illness (disease or desire), the reality of which is a problem hence the "medical" use.

The use of "Sun" of "Star" gods was fairly common (but not the only kind) causing a reaction like watch the stars light and energy aren't they great?

The question some still have is where did all this spiritual energy come from? And why does it happen? Including the "Sun" gods themselves....For this one might look to the center of all things.

One final note Stars are allways a singular...i.e. they do not need a partner to give light to the darkness only a source.

By the way the greeks named egypt "aegyptus" meaning developer. Which is an interesting name. What kind of developers where they? Many kinds. Which is why so much comes from their

lighted ways (and even more exists within unlighted space for it is the hidden secrets of such greatness). The Greeks were not without splendor, however, and are not forgotten.

The Egyptian often used animal symbols, but what where they? This animal was the most sofisticated and first to develop a modernized advanced society on earth? I tend to believe the extra-terrestrial story before the animal. Look at the construction of the pyramids architecture, complex systems and the chemistry of embalming. I cannot imagine an animal doing this. Many of the modern things they did we today only begin to realize, and they did it au natural....

This "monkey" (Hehehe) whould have been to fastest monkey on the planet. Advancing some 3500-10000 years before most anyone else. Other quick "monkeys" include Mayans and Chinese. How did they get all the way from africa to central america and develop a sofisticated society before most every one? Building Pyramids etc., they look almost identical to the Egyptians just a little later. The Chinese we do not know for sure when they began (not really any solid proof like the pyramids for instance), but it is estimated that they began around (2500-3000 a.d.) at least five hundred years or so after the Egyptians. Inventing such things as gun powder (later).

One thing consistant, civilizations identifying with the "sun" god all seem to be hard working and industrious.

This is manifested by Mayans (Pyramids), Egyptians (Pyramids), Japanese.