Hairloss

matter

I'm really concerned about my hair. I'm 20 years old and when I take a shower each morning I find about 5 or 6 hairs on my hand. Do these hairs grow back? Are these normal numbers? Does anyone lose hair like this? I'm truly scared. I don't wanna start balding yet, I'm only 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uhh:

you can lose up to 100 hairs a day without problem, hair grows at a similar rate to fingernails and is constantly being replaced.

but going bald at 20 isn`t that uncommon every male on my dads side of the family went bald at that age and started at the age of about 18. I Got lucky somehow (can`t ya tell!), I think it Skipped a generation with me :)

YT2095 said in post #3 :

but going bald at 20 isn`t that uncommon every male on my dads side of the family went bald at that age and started at the age of about 18. I Got lucky somehow (can`t ya tell!), I think it Skipped a generation with me :)

And they still claim that you are family ? ;)

about hair falling out, you should read this:

http://www.hair-loss-baldness-council.com/Stress_Hair_Loss.htm

Basically it says keep your body healthy.