Anti-insomniac

Recently, as in the past week or so, I've literally been sleeping every chance I get. I get home from school, plop down on the couch, and I'm out. I come back from my soccer game, and I'm sleeping like a log. And then I stay up to about midnight each night because of it and have to get up at six for school. Any idea what is causing this? My parents are starting to suspect drugs... I think I'm going to get in major trouble soon.

well I'm really busy and it's both annoying my mom and making it hard to get stuff i.e. schoolwork done.

That is the reason you are tired because you are really busy, to solve it all you have to do is go to sleep like 9 or 10pm rather than 12am

I am not much of a biologist, nor do I know too much of medical science, BUT, out of my experience, specifically my time in the military and in bootcamp, the body can "get used" to sleeping hours.

Perhaps you're "used" to sleeping at noon (either after school or after soccer) and your body demands it, so then at night you're not tired.

Try not sleeping at noon for a few days, sleeping in early at those evenings. It might feel awkward at the first two to three days, but you should get used to the sleeping times.

I remember when I first arrived to bootcamp, the hours were not what i was used to entirely. I was used to going to sleep at very late hours (about 2amish) and getting up late (at about 11amish).

When I started working out, running around, and getting to bed at 11pm, just to wake up at 5am, I thought I was going to die of exhaustion. But then, after bootcamp (which was a mere 3 weeks ;) I found myself unable to sleep more than 6 hours a night, and getting tired at about 11pm to midnight.

The body gets used to sleeping timings.. I suggest you try getting used to regular times. It might help.

Those were my entirely non medical and completely out-of-experience two cents. You may keep the change :)

~moo