Does nature act on an other point of view.

Kedas

Does nature act on an other point of view or do you only experience it different from an other point of view.

I assume nature never acts on a point of view and every point of view is different and all equally true.

but if nature never acts on a point of view then how can the twin age be different at the end? There is no point of view to give them an equal age again.

(twin age: about the twin paradox)

• 5 months later...

One of the fundamental axioms used in general relativity is that nature does not care about the coordinate system (=point of view) you chose to describe it. So your assumption is right.

The twins paradoxon has kind of a different origin (plus: It´s no paradoxon if you handle it correctly): Both twins take two different paths from point A to B. Their age is actually nothing more than the lenght of the path they take (measured in a hyperbolic space with an indefinite metric, but that´s not the point here). There is no reason why two different paths must have the same length so there is also no reason why they must have the same age (=lenght of the path) after having travelled from A to B.

And to close this post: Since the length of the path does not depend on the coordinate system you chose (I admit that it might be hard to imagine a length of a path without a coordinate system, but why should nature need one to work ... :cool:) the difference of the length is also independent of the coordinate system and so is their age-difference.

I think I got it now :)

The problem is that most people simplified nature and then expect that it would work that way.

Like A. Einstein one said:

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."