Flash Demos of Larry Spring's Discoveries

Hi all,

I'd like to post a link to the Larry Spring homepage.

Larry Spring is a researcher in the areas of physics, electromagnetism and quantum mechanics.

His website, http://www.larryspring.com, offers Flash demonstrations of scientific principles along with Spring's unique discoveries. The animations cover such topics as heat, audio, electromagnetism and the speed of light.

Spring, a 92-year-old inventor, has spent much of his life researching the areas of physics, electromagnetism and quantum mechanics. He has created inventions such as the Mendocino Solar Brushless Motor, which uses magnetic levitation technology. He has also made numerous discoveries, which the Flash animations aptly illustrate, including the theory of magnespheres and a model of the "Spring atom."

The website, again, is http://www.larryspring.com.

I hope it's OK to post this link here. I thought some of you might want to check it out, and this thread start a discussion about the ideas, theories and discoveries of Larry Spring.

Thanks!

yeah they guys a bit of a crackpot. i looked through his "spring atom" opage and none of his claims make any sense.

1. nuclei are held together by gravity.

Uhhuh... and all the particle colliders are wrong are they? and why don't i fall apart, i mean gravity is pretty weak.

2. neutrons form a barrier around the protons to prevent electrons combing with them to form more neutrons.

what about H-1 no neutrons there.

3. electrons don't orbit but rather sit on the neutron barrier.

again what about H-1. no neutrons to sit on. if this were the case we would see 99.9% of all matter in the universe spontaneuosly convert into neutrons. which would be bad. not to mention the resulting radiation.

theres more but i want to stay sane. and i gotta study for my chemistry exams.

<edit> ok so i can't let this lie.

4. the nuclei sits at the bottom of the atom because it is less buoyant than the electrons.

ehhh buoyant in what? although a similar effect can be achieved by application of an electric field.

conclusion, this guy is high