Time slows for what relation?

AlienUFO

A fast moving mass is slow of its time clock, also same for the mass in gravity field. What is the relation?

More specificly, what is the relation of the gain of kinetic energy cause time clock of the mass slows related to gravity?

There goes another way for this question: Say we have different mass of particles (electron, proton,etc) which are initially at stationary. We apply same among of kinetic energy to all these particles and they move, their time clock slowed.

Due to different of their mass, so they moved in different speed, thus their time clocks also slow in different magnitude. So is there any current theory that related this relation of time clock and kinetic energy?

Do photon and charge field have time clock too?

Do different mass particles have different time clock too when they are at rest? (Instead of macroeffect as gravity, is it related with microeffect like half-life?)

Due to different of their mass' date=' so they moved in different speed, thus their time clocks also slow in different magnitude. So is there any current theory that related this relation of time clock and kinetic energy?

[/quote']

Time dilatation factor due to velocity v: [math] \gamma (v) = \frac{1}{\sqrt{1 - v^2/c^2}} [/math].

Kinetic energy at velocity c: [math] E_{kin}(v) = (\gamma (v) - 1) mc^2 \Rightarrow \gamma = \frac{E_{kin}}{mc^2} + 1 [/math]

Do photon and charge field have time clock too?

Strictly speaking, fields do not have a time measure. In the relativistic sense, time is either a length of a curve in spacetime ("eigentime") or a direction in spacetime (time coordinate). The former is an attribute of spacetime, the latter an attribute of a chosen frame of reference. None is an attribute of a field or particle.

The term "time clock" is unknown to be, btw. I can only assume what you are speaking of (oh, and what other clocks than "time clocks" exist :D ?).

Do different mass particles have different time clock too when they are at rest?

The time experienced by a particle travelling from A to B (notice that when A and B have the same space coordinates but different times, this is still travelling from A to B in spacetime) solely depends on the path taken (see "eigentime" in above). Therefore, two unequal masses taking the same path will experience the same time difference from A to B.

Strictly speaking' date=' fields do not have a time measure. In the relativistic sense, time is either a length of a curve in spacetime ("eigentime") or a direction in spacetime (time coordinate). The former is an attribute of spacetime, the latter an attribute of a chosen frame of reference. None is an attribute of a field or particle.

The time experienced by a particle travelling from A to B (notice that when A and B have the same space coordinates but different times, this is still travelling from A to B in spacetime) solely depends on the path taken (see "eigentime" in above). Therefore, two unequal masses taking the same path will experience the same time difference from A to B.[/quote']

In other way round, can we say they experience different time because of they need different kinetic energy travel from A to B at the same speed? (they looked like travel with same time but actually not) Or different speed but same k.energy? (they looked like travel at different time at common view)

Hmm... I wonder how time make their different? Yes, another thing is, judging the fact that 'increasing k.energy' that causes time dilation, but for photon it's different, space-time curvature only cause them to blue or red shifted... (i am now thinking about their relation with gravity, gravity cause k.energy)

This make me think that photon itself is space-time curvature, bacuase they can also contribute k.energy for mass's! Also for charge field! Those are all maybe space-time curvature. Hey? Then what are the difference(s) of gravity and charge field?

Another question: For gravity field, the space-time curvature means what? Time dostortio or space distortion or both? (What I saw on TV shown that the space is being push away by mass)

Why we often said that time is something 'experience by' instead of 'act on'? Like when mass is very fast, time 'act on' that mass is less. Another point is, if we said time is 'act on' effect, maybe we can have more math-physical properties.

Taking for example: Photon and electron racing show

Say I was watching photon and electron racing, I know that photon is moving away from electron at a constant speed, v. Since the show plays too fast for me, so I slowed down the movie.

In common sence, both electron and photon will be slowed down by a time ratio and the constant speed, v also decrease by that time ratio.

For another case, electron slowed down by that time ratio but the photon still remain, cause of space-time effect, photon is red-shifted but hasn't yet slowed down. The result is, velocity v increase! :cool: Or maybe something is wrong with my perspective. :embarass:

I am sure the time will 'act' with different point of our view.

In other way round, can we say they experience different time because of they need different kinetic energy travel from A to B at the same speed?

No. That would be exactly contrary to what I said in the part of my post that you quoted. I said:

Two unequal masses taking the same path will experience the same time difference from A to B.

In 4D-spacetime, "taking the same path from A to B" includes having the same velocity at all points (a point is a place with definite space AND time coordiante). If they have different masses and the same velocity, their kinetic energy is different (except for the case where they do not move in space). But they will experience the same time from A to B.

In other way round, can we say they experience different time because of they need different kinetic energy travel from A to B at the same speed? (they looked like travel with same time but actually not) Or different speed but same k.energy? (they looked like travel at different time at common view)

Sorry for the mistake, I found that part of passage my own there is bad.

So that mean different masses travel at same path (same velocity and direction) have same time clock (space time curvature) but with different k.energy? (I think this may also 'explain' why gravitational acceleration=constant)

Can we consider charge field as space time curvature? E.g. electron repel because space-time is curving outside for like charge and electron and proton attract as space-time curvature curving inside, the extra k.energy of electron released as pure space-time curving energy i.e. photon......