measuring magnets in repulsion force

Let's say I have two pairs of identical magnets. The first pair is 1 Tesla. The second pair is 2 Tesla. If I have unlike poles facing each other as below, would the total force on the balance be the same?

1T2T

1T2T

Balance

0r

1T2T

2T1T

Balance

Sorry. It's like poles facing each other. The bottom pair is placed on a weighing machine. The upper pair is held up by a retort stand etc. Let's all have north poles face each other.

First Kes.

1 Tesla faces 1 Tesla

2 Tesla faces 2 Tesla.

Second kes.

1 Tesla faces 2 Tesla

2 Tesla faces 1 Tesla.

Would the weighing machine register the same force?

What about the diagonal repulsion. Is that taken into account? What if I rotate a smaller like pole over a much larger like pole. Would the weighing machine register a constant or a variable force, assuming the weighing machine is accurate to 0.0001g?

How would you calculate the force of repulsion between the two magnets?

LF

Most texts don't do this.

In order to push two bar magnets together would take a force

F=2\pi MM'A, where M and M' are the magnet strengths in gauss, A the area in cm^2, and F is in dynes.

Actually, the force would be somewhat less than this due to the demagnetization, which depends on the actual material of the magnets.