Collapsing Universe?

aguy2

FWIW = For What Its Worth

FWIW, I did a treatment called "Collapsing Universe?" in Oct. 2003, and by means outside my control (it got picked up as a blog) it has gotten a number of unaccountably high search engines ratings.FWIW

http://physics.about.com/b/a/034824.htm

Its non-professional presentation not withstanding, the 'model' presented made a serious prediction. To whit: "In our matter cone this secondary center of gravity might be seen in the conjectured "Great Attractor" in the area of Virgo Cluster."

There is a reasonable possibility that CMB data may support the above prediction.

The 2003 treatment is in need of a serious restatement, and I would like to do it here, in what I consider to be a user friendly, accustomed environment.

The cosmological 'model' I am attempting to present makes a number of presumptions, among which are:

1) The pre-inflationary era Universe displayed a high degree of Angular Momentum.

2) The inflationary era was the result of a pulse/jet erupting from both poles of the event/body of the pre-inflationary Universe.

3) It would be expected that one of the polar pulse/jets would be largely anti-matter and the other largely matter.

4) The matter pulse/jet has developed into what can be called the visible or observed universe (small u).

My contention is that the observed universe is acting very akin to an ideal liquid that has lost, or is losing momentum.

Am I making sense so far?

aguy2

3) It would be expected that one of the polar pulse/jets would be largely anti-matter and the other largely matter.

I've read this before, or something like it, on these very forums. It must have been like a year ago now, but was it you the first time around?

'']I've read this before, or something like it, on these very forums. It must have been like a year ago now, but was it you the first time around?

If there was pulse/jet it was me.

aguy2

[edit]

Also "Could the Universe be Collapsing" 11/15/04

Martin told me that until my musing showed themselves to be predictive to kick back on my island and muse. I took his advice till I had a prediction with possible new empirical support.