New Universe Model...

hegne

Hello Friends,

I'm studying on fluid dynamics and quantum physics for about two years. I realized that there are really interesting similarities between fluids and subatomic particles' behaviours. I have written an article on this subject. I would like to you read my article and take your comment about it. You can read my article from this adress :

http://super-fluid-universe.8m.com

Have you seen that the general solution of a superconducting charge-field is the hydrodynamic equation? Look if Feynman Lectures III, 21-13. He actually said, "Now none of you has seen this eq." but I was an Aero major at Princeton and could have raised my hand, as you can also, no? I have field solutions similar to what you speak of - check my profile url.

Hello Friends' date='

I'm studying on fluid dynamics and quantum physics for about two years. I realized that there are really interesting similarities between fluids and subatomic particles' behaviours. I have written an article on this subject. I would like to you read my article and take your comment about it. You can read my article from this adress :

http://super-fluid-universe.8m.com[/quote']

hegne,

Nice work! Are you familar with 13:17? To whit: "He sends down water from the cloud, the watercourses flow according to their measure, and the torrent bears along the swelling foam, and from what they melt in the fire for the sake of making ornaments or apparatus arises a scum like it; thus does God compare truth and falsehood; then as for the scum, it passes away as a worthless thing; and as for that which profits the people it tarries in the earth, thus does God set forth similitudes,"

aguy2