TOTAL FIELD THEORY (Including Quantum Mechanics and 'Particles')

KaiduOrkhon

TOTAL FIELD THEORY

The non-mathematical Reinstatement of Einstein's Presently

Abandoned Unified Field theory.

Copyright © 1959 thru 2005

by *Kent Benjamin Robertson

(*Subedai Bahadur, etceteras. All rights reserved.)

"It is evident that the popular conviction that a generalized field theory is unable to explain the problems of the discontinuous structure of matter and quantum mechanics rests upon prejudice." - Einstein, PHYSICS and REALITY

“Everywhere, including the interior of ponderable bodies, the seat of the field is empty space. There is no space empty of field." - Albert Einstein, IDEAS & OPINIONS

“The combination of the concept of continuous field with that of mass-points discontinuous from space appears inconsistent. A consistent (total) field theory requires continuity of all elements of the theory, not only in time but also in space, and in all points in space. Hence the material particle has no place as a fundamental concept in a field theory.” - Einstein, IDEAS & OPINIONS, p. 345

“According to General Relativity, the concept of space detached from any physical content does not exist. The physical reality of space is represented by a field.” - Einstein, IDEAS & OPINIONS, p. 348

“Since the General Theory of Relativity implies the manifestation of physical reality as a continous field, the concept of discontinuous particle cannot play a fundamental part, the ‘particle’ can only appear as a limited region of space in which the field strength and/or density of energy is particularly high.” - Einstein, IDEAS & OPINIONS, p. 348

"The unsatisfactory part of the total field theory showed up externally by the necessity of assuming finite dimensions for the particles, in order to prevent the electromagnetic field existing at their (*unfound) surfaces from becoming infinitely large." - Einstein, OUT OF MY LATER YEARS, p. 77

"What appears certain to me in the foundations of any consistent field theory , the particle concept must not appear in addition to the field concept. The whole theory must be based soley on partial differential equations and their *singularity (*discontinuous, static particle) free solutions." - Einstein, IDEAS and OPINIONS, p. 306

Home

This presentation is a revised and updated, condensed edition of: Gravity, Electricity & Magnetism are the 4th, 5th and 6th Dimensions. The non-mathematical Reinstatement of Einstein's presently abandoned Unified Field (Steady State) Theory. The Big Bang Theory is Wrong.*Condensed from 1979 copyrighted 5th edition of 627 pages (*EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHYSICS 101: Gravity Is The 4th Dimension).

The Big Bang Theory is wrong.

'Entropic Heat Death' is a myth.

Black Holes are 4 dimensionally contracting singularities.

although dimension numbers are arbitrary the 4th dimension is generally considered to be time.

The titular statement: Gravity Is The 4th Dimension, is inclusive of the synonimity of motion and time, and conversely.

The consideration of dimension numbers as being arbitrary, are ambiguous.

The title at point (Gravity is the 4th dimension) is presciently specific.

The same is true of Electricity as the 5th dimension, and magnetism as the 6th.

Please allow dilation of this line of thinking (with no puns intended).

Consider a geometric point, A). It occupies no conditional space (it doesn't functionally exist; does not meet the standards of metric (as compared to arbitrary non-metric math or) geometry.

When A) moves - A) ---> B). It generates a one dimensional Straight Line, which does not exist (refer non-metric math and geometry).

When one dimensional Straight Line A)---->B) moves at right angles (perpendicular, 90o, to itself, it generates a two dimensional Plane, which does not exist in conditionally functional space (determined by and measurable with metric math and geometry).

When two dimensional Plane B)-----C) moves at right angles to itself, it generates a three dimensional Volume or Solid, constituting, occupying, or occupied by three dimensions of existential (functional) space.

NOTE: the generation of each dimension via right angle (perpendicular, 90o) motion from the dimension preceding it. This conforms to and fulfills the laws of exponential geometry that define the progression (extrapolation) of ascending dimensions, it is not my idea, it is the geometric and mathematical status quo.

In consideration of a 4th dimension, one of two perpendicularly moving vectors must occur. 1. The three dimensional space must move at right angles - perpendicular - to itself, via enlargement, fulfilling a 90o motion of expansion/enlargement of the considered 3-D test object, or, it must move at right angles - perpendicular - to itself, via contraction, fulfilling a 90o motion of contraction of the considered 3-D test object.

That is, by the rudimentary geometric laws of developmental progression of dimensions, and, if we truly do live in a 4-D space-time continuum, then that continuum is sustained by a constant expansion or contraction of the three recognized dimensions.

Any observation - 'Obviously the entire 3-D universe is not expanding or contracting', is gainsayed by what is now a universe which is uniformly contracting or uniformly expanding; the reason the proposed continuous expansion or contraction is not immediately apparent to observers, who, themselves, are 4-dimensionally contracting or expanding, in accordance with the prerequisite definitions for the progression of dimensions.

Newton makes a point of clarifying that he does not know the causal identity of gravity, whereas, he does describe its effects. In the three page preface to the PRINCIPIA, Newton states that gravity may be an impelling/pulling force of attraction, or, a repelling/pusing force of repulsion (in those words - 'impelling', or, 'repelling'), summarizing that in either case, his Calculus accurately determines that whether the apple moves from point A to point B, or, whether it moves from point B to point A, it does so at 32 fps, squared, and, that the same relatively small, unidentified force (F - gravity) that causes apples to fall, or, to appear to fall, is also the same relatively large force that, for example, maintains the orbits of the planets around the sun.

Prior to Newton's time, the forces on or near earth, were considered different than the forces acting at greater distances from earth (the same - approximate - misunderstanding still prevails in the perception of small, dense, powerful forces acting in microcosmic space, and the disassociation of such microcosmic 'strong' forces, from the 'weak' macrocosmic gravitational forces, the latter of which are not considered to be gravitational - but rather 'nuclear resinal binding' - forces.)

In accordance with the geometric definition for dimensions, all entities three dimensional, must be found and recognized as moving at right angles from all three recognized dimensions, in one of two possible directions.

Either the 3-D universe is constantly moving at right angles to itself, becoming ever smaller, or, the 3-D universe is constantly moving at right angles from itself, becoming ever larger.

Since objects in the earth's (unidentified) gravitational field, do not 'fall' upward, we may know with confidence that the earth is not contracting ever faster beneath everything and every one on or near its surface.

On the other hand, objects in the earth's gravitational field do 'fall downward', ever faster, demonstrating that, of the two possible - required - vectors of right angle contraction, or right angle expansion, the earth is fulfilling its geometric obligation to be 4-dimensional (as Einstein proved it, and all things universal, to be) by way of ongoing enlargement - constantly expanding. Non-mathematically observable in the 4-D space-time continuum.

There is no contradiction of the law of conservation of mass energy here, since the recognized expansion is the same amount of energy, *uniformly distributing itself over an increasingly greater area, via the law of the inverse square (*operative word, 'uniformly'). The culminating 4-D space time continuum fulfills the previous unidentified causal identity of universal gravitation.

Gravity is the 4th dimension.

The inherent motion constitutes the required ingredient of time.

The established premise that matter is four dimensional is not new, simply unrecognized.

Moreover. Whatever may move at right angles out of matter, is, by definition, the 5th dimension. Something does in fact move at right angles out of 4-D matter, namely, electricity (refer Maxwell's equations, revealing a 'spiderweb' morphology, encompassing and moving at light-speed, out of 4-D matter. Therefore electricity is the 5th dimension.

Whatever may move at right angles to electricity, is, by definition, the 6th dimension.

Something does in fact move at right angles to electricity, namely magnetism (refer Maxwell's equations), contributing to the 'spider-web' morphology observed to be generated by and emitted at light-speed from 4-D matter.

Therefore magnetism is the 6th dimension.

The identification of the 5th and 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism has not been previously recognised, because, before such recognition may occur, the non-mathematical translation of the 4th dimension need be comprehensively understood; whereas, the ensuing recognitions and identifications of the 4th and 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism, follow. There is much more where this came from, and plenty to go around for scrutinisation, constructive criticism, disqualification, augmentation or elucidation, and plenty to go around...

I would gladly and humbly refer the Reader - via a freely accessed URL address 'click on' - to the unprecedented book from which this previously unrecognized information is excerpted, except, I have been admonished that such a non-commercial sharing of information is 'Blatent Advertising', and, that there will be 'none of that'. (I am presently re-thinking the import of the FOIA? I have been permanently banned from several http://www.net websites and forums for presenting this subject and corresponding with forumites, cyber-surfers, sponsors, moderators, mentors and sundry site administrators for sharing this information with the incumbent international audience. I guess I have a lot to learn and somehow beckon disciplinary, if not punitive action from whomever wishes to demonstrate their undeniable superiority to, and powers over, Truly Yours. <A thousand and more pardons?> )

Thank you for responding to my previous post, thanking Science Forums and debate for allowing it, and, thank you for reading - and whomever else may read and consider - this missive.

I am sincerely,

K.B. Robertson

World's #1 Einstein Groupie

Apprentice to Albert - The Axe - Einstein.

Aegis to the Great EuroAsian Continental Green Grass RiverDragon

The Last Man Standing.

KBR, this is the fourth or fifth time you've come to SFN now. You didn't secure a following the previous times, and your material doesn't look to have appreciably changed—though I would of course concede to a challenge on this point as I haven't the will to read through the previous posts. But, assuming a constant standard of competence from users here, a more favourable response from new members since your last visit is not very likely. At any rate, the same forces that made you leave the previous times are likely to act again.

But, if your ideas have developed significantly from your last visit, could you provide us with a summary of the major differences so we can discuss your ideas most productively? (A summary, not exposition, please. People will skip long-winded and long-worded posts when the poster could have said the same more concisely with as much or more accuracy.)

KBR' date=' this is the fourth or fifth time you've come to SFN now. You didn't secure a following the previous times, and your material doesn't look to have appreciably changed—though I would of course concede to a challenge on this point as I haven't the will to read through the previous posts. But, assuming a constant standard of competence from users here, a more favourable response from new members since your last visit is not very likely. At any rate, the same forces that made you leave the previous times are likely to act again.

But, if your ideas have developed significantly from your last visit, could you provide us with a summary of the major differences so we can discuss your ideas most productively? (A summary, not exposition, please. People will skip long-winded and long-worded posts when the poster could have said the same more concisely with as much or more accuracy.)[/quote']

"Although the dimension numbers are generally considered to be arbitrary the 4th dimension is generally considered to be time" - alien

Dear Sirs:

Mr. 'alien' made a dismissive statement which was not applicable to and proves to be unaware of information germane to the interests of many readers, the majority of whom are fairly well aligned with alien's outlook - which completely excludes the definition and unprecedented explanation I readjusted his equivocationally foreclosed statement with.

"You didn't secure a following the previous times, and your material doesn't look to have appreciably changed'...

REPEAT: Mr. alien made a popularly standard, dismissive statement, which was specifically gainsayed in my response.

Ascribing the generally non-existent response from anyone but staff, variously. assumptively and incorrectly disagreeing with and otherwise fending off whatever information I submit, to which staffers and critics at large take difference with, due to the (necessary) duration of many of my posts; much of which alludes to standards (recognitions) that have yet to be established (such as the recognitional standard I apply to alien's unfounded rebuttal), since, by definition, the material I allude to and otherwise describe and speak of is without known parallels

'assuming a competent standard of competence from user's here'... 'a more favorable response from new members... is not very likely. At any rate the same forces that made you leave the first time are very likely to act again.'

Repeat: Although I am not particularly in search of 'a following', I am in search of dialogue, which, for the most part, has been impeded by presumptive and incorrect, diversionary statements such as that just acted out by 'alien'.

You concede not having read my work, while simultaneously barring its presentation in this location, and discouraging any allowance of accessing the information en toto, via the Home page 'click-on' URLs.

Alien allows that click-ons can be employed as they link to established theory, going on to apprehend that what I purport to be tenable, may not be, and may be an 'hypothesis'. Whereas, I am not alluding to what 'may be', I am referring to what is.

Yourself, alien, or any of your aligned acolytes may take the same station, while the information we speak of goes unaccessed, barred from being presented at this location, disallowed from presenting an avenue of instant access, representing the assumed countenance of a public which is prevented from addressing itself - as it may please - to information, about which it - the forumites at this location - may draw their own conclusions.

I know of no venerable scientific station that disallows the presentation and consequent evaluation of information that is unknown to those who would functionally disqualify, agree with, or otherwise comment upon and respond to it.

Within the past few moments, alien forwarded a response which declines the provision of referential Home page URLs, in favor of established standards and sources of information.

Whereas, my work is based on such standards, but authenticates itself in recognitions of previously unrecognized facts carried within the established standards.

The (so far, unknown, unrecognized) work is without precedent, and - as alien demonstrates in the above interaction between himself and I, wherein alien takes a dominant and uncompromising posture of believing he knows something he does not know, and, apparently and steadfastly refuses to familiarize himself with; very much resembling, I regret to say, the same communications-resilient stand taken by yourself.

Is your last communication - as above quoted - your way of dismissing my work without ever having given yourself, or anyone else within the parameters of which we speak, the opportunity to read and evaluate the work for themselves?

Thanking yourself, and 'alien',

I am sincerely,

K. B. Robertson

• 1 month later...

Amiable Readers:

If anyone happened to notice my chronological absence and my present return, I can only say that I was enchanted by several other threads on SFN, especially the one started by 'bascule', entitled: "Einstein was wrong!!! And evil!!!

It's listed under Psuedoscience and Metaphysics topics, but its much more - and less - than that.

Truly yours recommends it as prime reading material for all Einstein and/or relativity (& total field) buffs of every description.

Bascule didn't author the attempt at a SHOCKING(!!) title, but rather, the work ('Einstein was Wrong!! And Evil!!) is that of a fellow named Fred Hutchinson, who Mr. bascule adroitly dedicated an entire thread to. Fred Hutchinson need be read to be 'believed' and 'bascule' posted the guy, knowing darn well he'd be typographically free fire zoned, which of course he - Hutchinson - precisely and perfunctorily was, and still is, for that matter. (Viva Bascule - somehow knew Fred Hutchinson needed a wider - perhaps 'born again', audience. The issues of the thread frequently parallel those of this thread, is another reason I recommend it, here (and there).

And now, back to our story:

"Although the dimension numbers are generally considered to be arbitrary, the 4th dimension is generally considered to be time" - alien

The above statement by alien is entirely true.

On the other hand, regarding TOTAL FIELD THEORY, the statement 'Gravity is the 4th dimension' does not gainsay - but rather includes - it. That is, time (the interval between two or more events in space, re: 'space-time') is integrated with gravity, as the 4th dimension.

Had alien - or J'Dona - read what he apparently refuses to read, he probly wouldn't have made such a point of stating the well established obvious.

Moreover, the 'general consideration that the dimension numbers are arbitrary', use to be true, until the unprecedented identification of gravity as the 4th dimension, electricity as the 5th and magnetism as the 6th dimensions. Again, corrections are invited, whereas, this writer requests that his unprecedented, documentary, foundations-of-modern-physics- authenticated work be read, before it is disagreed - or agreed - with. One of a series of published titles by the same author concerning the same evolving work was 'The New Gravity' (Is The 4th Dimension). A total field theory.

There is nothing new about Newton's gravity or Einstein's 4-D space-time continuum, except, preeminently supreme proof that they are one and the same.

There are several TOTAL FIELD THEORY relevant entries in response to bascule's #1 entry in the SFN Society & Politics thread, EINSTEIN WAS WRONG!! AND EVIL!!! Truly Yours authored a few of them:

A 'click on' to bascule's offered (paramountly resourceful) thread (above - http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/hutchison/050128

-) aligns this response more specifically, but here's hoping there's a place for it here (Fred Hutchinson's unarguably head turning: 'Einstein was WRONG!!!! and EVIL!!!!'), also.

:mellow:

Greetings, salutations. Howdy & Hallucinations, fellow Campers.

For a Singularity thread (it is, isn't it? And more power to it) this (blessed) 'bascule'-administrated site sure has a lotta plurality's in it.

(And that is good, no?) :huh:<_<

Note of suggestion to to 'rocket jockey' and 'Pham Nuen': you might consider slipping a copy of Alvin Tofler's FUTURE SHOCK, or THE THIRD WAVE, onto the living room coffee table (without any introduction, feigning ignorance of how it appeared in wherever you choose to have it mysteriously pop up in the household. Taking responsibility for placing it may reduce their interest in reading it, if and when they know that's what you wish them to do).... <_<

The books were written twenty and more years ago but are no less applicable to the - often alarming - exponential growth of technology and change in global affairs, and accompanying social and cultural impact that eacj of you are apparently - and quite understandably - describing a quandary with, regarding your parents, or the technologically amplified 'generation gap'... _____________________

(Not sure what age group 'alien' is within, but he and his venerable circles may find Tofler's work helpful. There's counsiderable <if marginal> controversy on the 19th green that a lot of younger as well as older folks may be better updated by Tofler's FUTURE SHOCK, and THE THIRD WAVE, as well...)

:unsure:

Four!

Starting at the beginning subject of this thread on singularities, correct Truly Yours if wrong here, but, isn't that the 18th to 19th transitional Pebble Beach tee-off berm leading to the cross-winded repository on 'black holes'?

There's a lot of cul de sac controvesy on that generally mysterious subject is the only sure thing there seems to be on those 1st thru 18th greens corresponding with as many infinitely dense, gravitationally light captivating - Riemannian structured - cups (and then some; re: 'rubber sheet' analogy); complicated and distanced by a lot of dog's legs, water hazards and handicaps.

Starting with the parabolic arc from any given sand trap, there's an entire school of Relativists who have named that apparent arc a 'geodesic' and insist that it rully is a straight line, generated by the illusory 'curvature' of the so called (much misinterpreted) 'warping of 4-D space around it'.

Thoughtful woody swingers may wonder what I'm doing here in the club house talking like a pro to a mixed group of greenhorns, astute dilletantes and Ph.D's., but we all do have in common until further notice the recently birdied fact that Einstein scored an Eagle when he glided through with what is now accepted as the ubiquitous, all prevailing 4-D space time continuum - including its equation with time and motion, though he never did quite call it gravity, he did connect it directly to the General Principle of Relativity, which is synonymous with gravity, which, in turn, is - ever since - synonymous with acceleration.

Took the right and left hand hooks out of the formerly three dimensional drivers; though nobody seems to be altogether sure whether or not the ball is on the fairway or exactly how and where it may be located If it's) in the rough (or a bird's nest?), ever since.

Not telepathic here, but I s'pose its reasonable to wonder what the flock I'm doing talking about birdies and eagle's nests and only humanly being tee'd off, that sort of thing, in this introductory department provided by the eternally venerable 'bascule' (of the 'Highlands?) who did after all, root out Mr. Fred - ('Einstein is WRONG <!!!!> and EVIL <!!!!> Hutchinson's doctoral in scientific comedy, burlesque and socio-cultural bigotry, as a contribution to the Smithsonian Institute taxiderical specimens dept. and joined by the company of those who have the Japanese Imperial Dictatorship of 1931 - 1945 'taking the brunt' of what 'momma says', regarding 'evil is as evil does.' (Sheesh) Of course innocent Japanese did - and still do - suffer, that's part of the point that 'REVERSE' impaled his, her or itself with. in 'bascules' release of the charming - Hearts & Minds Winning - Mr. Hutchinson, who exquisitely finds Einstein's theories as fissile weapons of mass destruction. Although this is a thread -TOTAL FIELD THEORY, there's cogent import in some of the responses Mr. Hutchinson evoked and I hope it's okay and educational as well as entertaining to include some of bascule's - Fred Hutchinson celebrating - evocations in this thread.

Anyway, speaking of introductions, my rully real name is Kent Benjamin Robertson, Aka etceteras, and unless Dear Reader doesnt' spend much time surfing the net, a cartel of remarkably chain reactionary coordinated 'people' have made me famous 'all over the www' for what they (as self revealed gluttons for self-inflicted masochistic punishment wearing the raimants of sadism and 'rightousness') are individually, collectively and irretractably responsible *for ( - as I am known for being fond of observing): *compromising a sealed can of Whoopaz, clearly and humanely labeled 'Don't Open This'; while chanting:

'Two wrongs don't make a right, but, three or more do!' (Re: 'the 3 body problem', and 'Lagrange L-1 thru L-5', which some Lost Platoons insist proves that there are 'zerp points of energy' in far or near space. Some of these misleading poltroons pack a lot of wallop on - and blackball anyone who disagrees with them -on and off some major forums.)

Truly Yours has been made famous in many different ways on as many forums: getting 86'd (banned), for knowing more than my adversaries know I know? (Recent Example: The guy who got in the way of vice president Dick Cheney's lead bird shot had it coming and made the hunting license bereft, administrative V.I.P. do it.)

Enough self aggrandizment for the moment of being overwhelmed by the started, fought, won and lost war of - triumphant! - orbsyclied, GAHDly (Omnium moderating) words that prove that a quadruped such as a dog or cat, posseses a fifth leg, which use to be a tail, and how enough people have gathered togther to disagree with Yours Truly: that their democratic vote on this transformation of tail to leg has redefined quadruped anatomy to quintuple anatomy ( 'We can't all be wrong'. So, there?)

The Where We Were.

:unsure:

Oh yes. Singularities - and before that, Einstein.

Bascule (Is it okay to spell yer name with a Capital B, Sir?) admirably and smoothly improvised the opportunity to access readers to this realm (You are here X) featuring discussions on singularities and related issues, from the MotherShip forum on Einstein (Not Fred Hutchinson?).

Some forums disallow the 'click-on' opportunity for the Reader to be accessed to another forum, whereas, since Bascule gracefully did so (We: are here X), and in view of the preceding entries who have thence registered and logged themselves in here: by Bascule's administrative leave, I will chance the liberty of accessing whatever interested Reader may wish to scrutinize or otherwise peruse my Home page, before this blog closes from this Introductory entry - my thought being that whomever may not know - whether or not they agree with - my work, may be opportuned to draw their own conclusions, and perhaps, improve, disqualify, augment or reclassify the information therein.

(We may or not be what others say we are. We may or not be what we say we are. But, we are what we do - and are not what we don't do.)

Yes. There is much talk of singularities - black holes. You know, that place in space that is ever increasingly so dense and gravitationally intense and yet microcosmic that light signals are prevented from escaping its - estimated - yet to be empirically established coordinates.

It isn't established for sure that they exist, let alone what causes them. Well. If they exist, Truly Yours has written a (- ten sold out editions of an internationally distributed, small press) book (in the past 45 years), not only on what may be the (non-mathematically comprehensible) cause of black hole singularities, but, also:

offers a Relativistic explanation for dynamics at the quantum level,

the objective union of the 'discontinuous particle' with the 'continuous field' (the compatible 'waveicle'),

as well as the non-mathematical translation of Einstein's Special & General Relativity and the Reinstatement of his Presently Abandoned Unified Field Theory.

Why The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong,

and, that 'Entropic Heat Death' is a myth...

Including the non-mathematically comprehensive explanation for Relativistic 'non-absolute time', and, 'non-absolute space';

'time dilation',

why 'space and time' are inseperable and became recognized as 'space-time',

what is the explanation for the relativistic contraction of physical matter in the direction of its motion at a rate proportional to its velocity.

The identification of three prevously unrecognized - 4th, 5th & 6th - dimensions.

The proof and explanation for the ('Hubble's 'red shift') Spatially Expanding Universe.

The reinstatement of the presently abandoned Steady State Theory.

The reason all test objects, regardless of their mass value, when dropped simultaneously from the same height, 'descend' at the same rate of acceleration and strike the earth at the same time (contradicting Newton's laws of gravity).

Why an apparent parabola described by a horizontally projected test object (baseball, bullet, cannon-ball, etc.) is actually traveling in a straight line 'geodesic';

exactly what causes 'geodesics'.

Why Xeno's paradox is not paradoxical,

why and how Olber's paradox is not paradoxical and explains and substantiates the relative velocity of light,

what is time?

what is space?

Why the values of time and space vary from place to place and moment to moment.

The cause of 'time dilation'.

Why the value of time varies with the 4-dimensional coordinate system from which it originates and with which it is associated.

What causes 'refraction'?

Then, there are newly presented, unresolved issues of so called 'entanglement' and 'how one photon on this side of the universe knows of and identifies with an apparent counterpart photon, 'on the othe side of the universe'.

Whereas, it seems to this (Gravity, Electricty & Magnetism are the 4th 5th & 6th Dimensions: Non-mathematical Reinstatement of Einsteing Presently Abandoned - Steady State - Universe (etceteras) author, to be intimately bound up in what is sometimes colloquially called 'parallel universes'...

More specifically resolved by Truly Yours as a manifestation of 'bilateral symmetry' and 'bi-polarity' - two examples of ubiquitous universal entities associated with the existence of any physical entity - from the torus shaped magnetic field moving out of the north end of a macrocosmic objects, such as the earth, or a microcosmic entity, such as an electron...

Whereupon, such magnetic field generated by and constantly emitting from (bipolar) north end, circles round to re-enter the 'bottom'; 'southern pole' of the bi-polar system - planet; electron; star; travels upward; 'northward' thorugh the central core, to exit the north pole of that system, circle round it to re-enter the south pole, ad infinitum. This also - in a 4-D space-time continuum - seems to account for the previously unexplained relativistic increase in mass value corresponding with increased velocity.

(There's a lot more where this came from, and plenty to go around for whomeover may wish to improve, disprove, augment, correct, applaud, question, or otherwise comment on it, on the menu slection TOTAL FIELD THEORY, at http://forums.delphiforums.com/Kaiduorkhons forums

and the menu selection on Einstein's work and the Unified Field, at http://einstein.periphery.cc/

kraziequus@yahoo.com

"Nothing is ever accomplished by a committee unless it consists of three members, one of whom happens to be sick and the other absent."

- Hendrik Willem Van Loon

"If science were a democracy, or a committee, the universe would still be revolving around the earth every 24 hours." - H. L. Mencken.

(And here's a few for Mr. Fred Evangelical - 'Evil is as wrongness insists' -) Hutchinson. <With all kudo's to the catalytically cavalier - Hoot mon - Bascule>)

"Prejudice and bigotry save a lot of time, because you can form and defend an opinion without the facts." - Anonymous

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of an eye; the more light you pour into it, the more it will contract."

"Prejudice is a raft onto which the shipwrecked mind clambers and spindrifts."

- Ben Hecht

"Reality is dismissed, for lack of evidence." - Kent Benjamin Robertson

"Only the universe and human stupidity are infinite. And I'm not so sure about the universe." - Einstein

Thank you for reading this missive.

Sincerely,

Kent Benjamin Robertson

Aka The White Mongol, Mystic Horse

Apprentice to Albert - The Axe - Einstein

The Last Man Standing

Aegis of the Great Continental EuroAsian Green Grass RiverDragon

Subedai Bahadur

(Aka The White Mongol)

Playing Black Sabboth Backwards & Seeing God.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Viva El Bascule! (Sir.)

With that many exclamation points and a CPA status, how could Mr. Fred (Simmering Saucily?) Hutchinson be wrong, or evil?

Speaking for myself and I am sure many others likewise lacking the courage to disagree with this ostensibly omnipotent authority, I am overwhelmed by his expertise and comprehension of Einstein's Semite twisted ravings.

Sincerely,

K.B. Robertson

Apprentice to Albert - The Axe - Einstein.

The Last Man Standing

(Aegis to the Great EuroAsian Continental Green Grass RiverDragon.)

Vini Vici Entiendo

Subedai Bahadur

(Aka The White Mongol)

02-12-2006, 03:53 PM #32

KaiduOrkhon

Quark

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'reverse':

And yet you cant get past the fact that the terror of the world (Atomic missiles) can call Uncle Albert …well, Uncle Albert.

Japan got the brunt of it.. countries this very day are invaded to preempt it.

That is quite an EVIL legacy.

(and my momma said that evil is as evil does).

Apparently this is in agreement with Mr. Fred Hutchinson's edict that Einstein was not only WRONG!!!!!, but also EVIL!!!!

Well.

Wrong he - Einstein - may be on any number of finer points, though in many popularly alleged cases of would-be corrections of Einstein's work, it is resolved that the contentions to his work - and sometimes himself, personally, such as the included factor of Mr. Hutchinson's attack - are falsely grounded: characteristically due to a basic misunderstanding of Uncle Albert's work, resulting in an ersatz 'correction' that, is, with no puns intended, 'irrelevant'.

Generally speaking, certainly Einstein's work has known its share of proper and well founded refinements; the same may be said of the works of Newton, which in fact were not at all disproven or contradicted by Einstein, but, rather, refined - moderated, fine tuned; placed in a more focused perspective.

Such refinement is predictably and very nearly inevitable as regards the vantagepoint of future scrutinization corresponding to advancements in technology and scientific methods. There may be no major contributor to science who has not been to one degree or another, 'corrected' with any number of proper and acknowledged correct refinitions of any given major contribution and contributor.

There flourishes a wide array of pro and con Einstein schools of thought and thinkers. 'The Special and General Theory have been abundantly attacked and criticized; allegations that they are wrong and proved to be wrong are not unusual. The Unified Field - Cosmological Constant/Lambda - may be the most favored issue of those who would take difference with Einstein. Se la vie.

Reviewing and questioning the status quo in just about any discipline, certainly - if not especially - the established principles of physical science is a commendable preoccupation; a very important part of what true science is (supposed to be) all about.

The fact remains that the findings and achievements of Einstein, however flawed remain at the status quo foundations of modern physical science, until further notice: along with those of contributors since the time of Democritus, Aristothenes and earlier, certainly including the more recent contributions of Bruno, Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler, Galileo, Newton, Maxwell and Einstein (to name a few).

Mr. Hutchinson has candidly proclaimed Einstein to be wrong and openly offered his reasons for disagreeing with Uncle Albert's (terminologically endeared) personage, as well as his works.

Likewise, Mr. Hutchinson has proclaimed Einstein to be evil and openly offered his reasons for passing these morality based judgements.

It is well known that Einstein bashing - no more than scientific quackery, anti-semitism and wide spectrum bigotry at large, is not a new strategy for attempting to empower - or drawing attention to - one's self, neither is it an unusual social recreation. Efforts to gain notariety by employed methods of association; reaffirming Einstein is often no where near as noted as disagreeing with him. Many so called 'arguments' with his work are based on a false premise, wherein the contender literally doesn't understand what he triumphantly or agonizingly disagrees with.

This is true of many besieged works besides those of Einstein.

Not incomparable to the fairly new trend of would-be, patently charleton psychics who have graduated from table levitation, mass hypnosis and crowd mesemerisation regarding placebo ESP, facilitating alleged communications or other supernatural contact with perished persons 'on the other side'... Whereas, The New Age charleton (a blight on true psychics, the category of whom this record has no doubt do indeed possess or otherwise access or control truly extrasensory powers) specializes in making 'contact' and 'receiving messages' from Harry Houdini, Buster Crabbe, Mae West, Charlie Chaplin, Hedda Hopper, James Dean, Michael Todd, Jayne Mansfield, Joe E. Brown, Marilyn Monroe, and/or Elvis Presley (etceteras)...

Einstein trashers. Extrasensory super-star flashers. Big splashers.

Same Same. Einstein was WRONG. All the more impact when followed up with a passel (!!!!!!) of exclamation p'oinks. Not quite competitive quality for Howard - ShockJocking - Sternism, but giving it the same sirius satellite network broadcasting, blasphemous effort (on the http://www.net).

Hey. Einstein was not only wrong, he was EVIL (!!!!!)...

A rundown on that fizzle would only be a close approximation what's already understood by the majority of Readers, as above-reviewed.

Quote (Worth repeating):

Originally Posted by 'reverse':

And yet you cant get past the fact that the terror of the world (Atomic missiles) can call Uncle Albert …well, Uncle Albert.

Japan got the brunt of it.. countries this very day are invaded to preempt it.

That is quite an EVIL legacy.

(and my momma said that evil is as evil does).

Passing in Review:

Unsurpassable fact of atomic missile terrified world affectionately calls Uncle Albert.. well, Uncle Albert.

Seque to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the dark cloud of threat suspended over the world ever since

That is quite an EVIL legacy. Momma said that evil is as evil does.

A.) Albert Einstein is no more responsible for the outset of atomic power used to make weapons of mass destruction than Aristotle is responsible for the collapse of Greek culture due to civil wars.

B.) He did reply to a letter sent to him by President F.D. Roosevelt, who inquired of Einstein, whether he thought a weapon could be jerry rigged out of the findings of Special and General Relativity (SR in particular). He (Einstein) did reply that he considered it a real possibility and recommended that a program of producing an atomic - fissle - weapon - should be seriously considered and pursued. This recommendation (lead to the Top Secret 'Manhatten Project', of the 'Tennesee Valley Authority'), along with several other urgent issues, including the fact that the Nazi's were working on the development of a nuclear weapon (via the production of Deuterium <re: 'Heavy Water' - H-30> - since prior to the involvement of the U.S. in W.W.II (of the early '40's).

A. and B. are to clarify that: Einstein did not invent nuclear weaponry, and, if the United States had not beat Hitler's Third Reich in the race to develop atomic weapons, the entire world - whatever may have been left of it - would have been under the dictatorial, racist, sexist, war and violence mongering power of the heirs to Der Fuher's estate, scheduled as en perpetuatem for one thousand years.

C.) Long before the 12.7/'41 attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese; since 1931, expansionist Japan was pillaging, raping and burning massive areas of eastern China, which, at that time had not significantly adopted or engaged modern industry or technology and lacked a coordinated government;while it did have the natural and human resources that Japan was forcefully and superviolently taking from China.

As a relatively small country with a relatively very high population, Japan had the choice of joining world commerce in obtaining what resources she needed through peaceful world trade, or engaging in expansionist warfare in order to steal resources she did not otherwise have. She chose - or was obedient to the command to choose - acquirement of what she needed, by initiating warfare on massive portions of eastern china and southeast Asia, including Burma and the Phillipines.

This went on for a full decade, with the *League of Nations - founded by Bertrand Russel, Mahat Maghandi and, yes, (Uncle) Albert Einstein (*later to become the United Nations), constantly and increasingly reminding and admonishing Japan to cease and desist her warfaring expansionism, or, be embargo'd - cut off from world trade - by all members of the League of Nations.

Faced with that alternative, Japan chose to escalate her war-making hegemony - pillaging, rapine and purloining of natural resources from massive portions of the eastern Asian continent, and, having made that decision to continue her course of violence, she opted to neutralize the most powerful force in the Pacific (Pearl Harbor's U.S. Naval resources), to insure that she would not be deterred from her monstrous oppression of all of eastern Asia.

'Japan got the brunt of it.' (Is it?)

She sure as hell did, and just as it was (allied with) with the Fascist Nazi Third Reich, so it was with Japan. That is to say: it was either us, or them. And: they ('The Iron Axis' of Germany, Japan and Black Shirt Fascisti Italy) started it (In spades).

Moreover. Not to blame your contorted translations and revisional history, on your 'momma'. She was as far as can be seen, altogether correct in the advise she favored you with. Whereas, you are very apparently the object lesson that evil is as evil does.

My Mama lost three (3) of her brothers in that God forsaken holocaust on both sides of the United States. In the name of those three hallowed soldier, sailor and airman spirits, and 26 and more million other innocents like them, this record and millions - billions - of morally, legally and politically correct agreements with this record, weary of listening to your hand-wringing, whining, complaining, and indignantly laced smugness about who was and was not responsible for the development and employment of atomic weapons; under what (mind boggling) circumstances.

(World War II was not Vietnam. Meanwhile, passing the blame on to the United States, and: yo mama, is further proof of the age old adage that 'Not even God can change history; but people can'. <Evil is indeed, as evil does, and, there is no getting past that terrifying fact...> )

This condemnation of Japan and Germany in the issued time frame is not to be confused with the relative innocence of the 2nd and 3rd generations of peoples from either or both of those two countries, at this time.

Please convey your sympathetic regard to Dear old Uncle Fred Hutchinson, in the name of all those poor, slavering Samurai impersonators and Nazis, for the tens of millions of (particularly Chinese, Polish, Russian, Jewish, Chec and Yugos - and innummerable other unaccounted for) souls who perished (and continue to suffer in their second and third generations) under their inexcusably rabid, self and countryman imposed - as well as world ravaged - despotism.

(Did <May God bless> your <grossly misrepresented> Mama, suggest you don a new wardrobe in place of the flaming duds you're presently and publicly strutting about in?

<The seven year old grandson of a dear friend of mine just suggested that you put yourself out, voluntarily, before somone throws you in the nearest lake.>...

Having heard this record say it before, the same seven year old added that, it's always a good idea to know what, where, when, how and who you're talking about - and to - before you place your tin can caboose in contention with battleship row.)

Sincerely,

K.B. Robertson (Aka, etceteras).

kraziequus@yahoo.com